• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Let's see your set ups.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Got the USF tent this summer. Also bought a new 60QT cooler for $22 at Sam's Club, and yes, it has wheels...then basic table and USF chairs...I may get a flag pole for my big USF flag once I get up to Tampa Saturday.

It's my first season with tickets so I don't have anything too cool yet. As a student a couple years ago we could barely afford the parking and beer.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  0

Here is a pic of one of our Corn Hole Boards

cornholeboard.jpg

I was wondering where you got that picture from? Did you draw it yourself, I think its awsome and want it on a shirt and put it on my beer pong table

• Content Count:  151

Got the USF tent this summer. Also bought a new 60QT cooler for $22 at Sam's Club, and yes, it has wheels...then basic table and USF chairs...I may get a flag pole for my big USF flag once I get up to Tampa Saturday.

It's my first season with tickets so I don't have anything too cool yet. As a student a couple years ago we could barely afford the parking and beer.

I know what you mean... up until a year or two ago all of my tailgates consisted of a cooler full of beer and nothing else.

I think a flag pole is the next thing on my list. I'm sick of getting phone calls that result in me giving a crappy description of my location and then spending the next 15 minutes looking out for the people that can't find me.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Ok... you really need to move to the BB's lot... I'll be more than happy to contribute with a table of my own and choice of beverage to fill said cooler.  ;D

• Content Count:  384

Happy Hour, I had a friend draw it up for me.  WE have our Tailgating shirts for sale, if interested send me a message.  We also have our logo on our Beer Pong table looks awesome.  Will try and get a pic to post.

Here is a pic of one of our Corn Hole Boards

cornholeboard.jpg

I was wondering where you got that picture from? Did you draw it yourself, I think its awsome and want it on a shirt and put it on my beer pong table

• Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  1

i was just wondering where is the best place to get a huge "donkey" Flag, something bigger than 4x6 would be nice.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

My set up last season. I've got a new grill for this year.

West Virginia and UC games. Got there early.

103_1938a.jpg

103_1939a.jpg

103_1968a.jpg

WKU

wku.jpg

Miami

miami.jpg

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

i was just wondering where is the best place to get a huge "donkey" Flag, something bigger than 4x6 would be nice.

What's a "donkey" flag?

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I must say, not to brag, but I kind of have a great set up.  Why is it great?  Because it costs me nothing.

One of the folks in our group has a newer 40' RV.  AC, Two 40" TV's (one inside, one outside) with Satellite (so we don't miss games), huge 24' awning to keep it cool, generator to run the fans outside, tons of chairs, tables, etc, plus a bathroom that isn't 400 degrees.  The RV is at every game so that is where we tailgate.

My job, to bring beer and some food to contribute to whatever the theme is that week.  I'll try to get a picture or two from the UF game, since I will miss the SB game.

Suffice to say it makes for a great tailgating starting point.

Archived