• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gator game tix get mailed

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  714
  • Days Won:  1

section 45, row 56, seats 11-12

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

Got ours in the mail today.

Sec 43, Row 71, seats 13 and 14.

Go Bulls!!!

Did you buy them through UF or USF? Ours from USF have horrible seating section.

Wasn't ignoring you.  I was away while the Mrs. posted the seats.  Got them through USF.  We are in the Top 500 in priority points.  Was hoping for 1st level somewhere but am happy to have tickets.

Just seeing that photo posted with the stadium full got me psyched.  The atmosphere there will be great.  Just to be in a full stadium with 90+ thousand people should be exciting. 

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Go Bulls!!!

Did you buy them through UF or USF? Ours from USF have horrible seating section.

Wasn't ignoring you.  I was away while the Mrs. posted the seats.  Got them through USF.  We are in the Top 500 in priority points.  Was hoping for 1st level somewhere but am happy to have tickets.

Just seeing that photo posted with the stadium full got me psyched.  The atmosphere there will be great.  Just to be in a full stadium with 90+ thousand people should be exciting. 

CR,

Do you get season tickets for other sports as well? THanks.

• Content Count:  1,412
  • Days Won:  0

I'm a Silver Bull and mine are: Section 45 Row 62 Seats 1 and 2.

Priorty points?  Don't seem to be helping me out that much.  Oh well, next time I am going through the university hosting the game like I did for FSU and I'll end up with much better seats. See you all in Gainesville.

Priority points are not just based upon donations, although that is quite large.

I get points for donation level, both my wife and I being ex-athletes, both my wife and I being varsity club members, I also have baseball season tix (for a whopping $100), etc.

Anyway, I have lot of points, and I am in the 500's, and I am in sec 43 as well.

The fact is... there is not much better seats available through USF, although, it will cost you more and be more risky (in this case as uf is always sold out), you can get better seats.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

Go Bulls!!!

CR,

Do you get season tickets for other sports as well? THanks.

So far only baseball but we're thinking about basketball as well this year.

• Content Count:  2,558

Anyone near me I will buy beer for you throughout the game, as long as they sell it

• Content Count:  1,400

any one need to sell one of the tickets in the sunshine seats pm if you have an extra

Archived