• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fact is that USF would be 8-2 right now

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

if Mosley was not ill. Alot of you McCullum bashers want to forget about that important factor. I will tell you what, USF will suck it up and show you that they are now a team. 8-2 is where I see them if one of their best players was healthy. Yet, some of you want to say that McCullum has not brought in any players worth a ****. Shame on you for saying stupid crap like that. I will list them right now. Mosley, Prek, Jones, Dennis, Holmes and Capko. Next season, it will be Buckley added to that list of team players. Please go to the game and watch for yourself and tell me that those players are not promising. You act like USF had some star players in the past that are in the NBA right now. Go to a game instead of reading hogwash from the media and SoCal. Tell me that our FTs and defense are not getting better. Tell me that our shooting percentage has not been better. Those are all facts. USF still has a long season ahead, but at least I am seeing a lot more improvement than what some out of town so-called USF fans have to say.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334
  • Days Won:  0

That's not a fact, but I like the post.  And I still feel horrible for Mosley.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

agreed, it isn't fact, but it is likely.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

if Reggie didn't have two broken legs, BB didn't smoke weed, Altron was a team player, and Morris ate some food, USF would've been better during the Seth era... but things happen BB2000. I want us to do well, but all these pro and anti McCullum posts are annoying. For what he has, McCullum is doing awright in my book this season. Games are winnable (which has given me restored confidence). Last year, that wasn't the case. I said we will probably win four games in conference... but we will take many games to the wire and lose them... its a maturation process... but we are better than last season and hopefully will qualify for the conference tourney.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

why do those idiot ftu/ou/oc guys bother to post here?

injuries are part of the game

we will have depth after one more recruing season

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Some folks on this board need to actually watch a BE basketball game.  You obviously never have if you think this group of players has any chance of being competetive in our new league.  It is becoming apparent that it doesn't matter how awful this team is under Mac, some people just won't get it.  Look in the stands.  Take the green and gold colored clothespin off your nose and take a sniff of reality....it stinks.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

we will have to recruit better players no doubt

i think coach mac can do it

beastie you don't

we will see

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

Sheriff,

Dont forget that BB was not playing healty too. The guy did show alot of heart during his senior year for being so beat up. BB Waldon use to fight hard for that rebound. Who can forget Kohn playing injured too? Kohn is one of my favorite all time USF players.  Can not forget that Ashbury was pretty hurt too. USF was cursed with injuries during Seth's era.  Marlyn Bryant gets hurt which caused him to miss the final season with Seth. So, Seth could use that card too because he was not lucky to have healty teams all the time as well.