• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BE by the end of September

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

Does UConn take Mich at their place ?  It would be sweet but I don't know.  I see 4 games but after that who know.  Isn't Oregon St really bad ?  Like the bottom of the BE vs the bottom of the Pac-10

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sunburned

The correct term would be FCS or the division formerly known as I-AA.

[/quote

Thanks - when you are old it is hard to change to the new terminology.

True, but Div II is still Div II ;)

NCAA Football Divisions

FBS (1-A)

FCS (1-AA)

Div II

Div III

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I don't know when the contract was signed, but the first game of the OU/UC 1-1 was played at OU back in 2008.  

I think it would be safe to say it wasn't signed back in 2002. I'd tend to think it was signed after Cincinnati went into the Big East

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

OU plays Tulsa (CUSA)

They don't play them every year and of the 4 games they have scheduled between now and 2015, 3 are in Norman ...

Guest Sunburned

I don't know when the contract was signed, but the first game of the OU/UC 1-1 was played at OU back in 2008.  

I think it would be safe to say it wasn't signed back in 2002. I'd tend to think it was signed after Cincinnati went into the Big East

That's probably true, but do you really think that UF would have signed a 1 for 1 with USF in 2005, 2006, or 2007, or 2008??

Guest Sunburned

OU plays Tulsa (CUSA)

They don't play them every year and of the 4 games they have scheduled between now and 2015, 3 are in Norman ...

4 games in the next 5 years...Do you think that the 3 for 1 has anything to do with Skelly Stadium only seating 30K?  Playing in Norman is better monetarily for both schools.  The game drew almost 85K the last time it was played at Owen Stadium (2009)

That's probably true, but do you really think that UF would have signed a 1 for 1 with USF in 2005, 2006, or 2007, or 2008??

Honestly, I don't think they would have signed even a 1 game deal

4 games in the next 5 years...Do you think that the 3 for 1 has anything to do with Skelly Stadium only seating 30K?  Playing in Norman is better monetarily for both schools.  The game drew almost 85K the last time it was played at Owen Stadium (2009)

Tulsa is willing to agree to that. UCF has said they won't sign a deal in USF's favor.

Guest Sunburned

Tulsa is willing to agree to that. UCF has said they won't sign a deal in USF's favor.

Tulsa is a small school (approx 3K undergrads) with a small stadium, that got even smaller a few years ago.  They would lose big money by playing  a 2 for 2.  UCF is a different ball of wax.

Tulsa is a small school (approx 3K undergrads) with a small stadium, that got even smaller a few years ago.  They would lose big money by playing  a 2 for 2.  UCF is a different ball of wax.

True.

As I've said before, have the Orlando games played in the Citrus Bowl and I'd be for playing them straight up 1 for 1.

Archived