• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

15 Worst BCS Recruiting Classes

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

IncrediBull,

JPP, although the highest 1st rounder in USF history, was not the first 1st rounder.  That was Mike Jenkins.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

IncrediBull,

JPP, although the highest 1st rounder in USF history, was not the first 1st rounder.  That was Mike Jenkins.

'

Thanks for the clarification.  Yes I knew that, brain fart I guess.  I meant the "highest" pick in the first round of the draft.  The point was not as important as combating the assertion that was made by smazza.  He would never let things like facts or statistics stand in the way of his opinions.

• Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

INCREDIBULL  I am going to have to beat you if you keep responding to our class idiot the waterboy.  Now if you get bored and want to just throw some rocks at him that is fine but you will be sent to time out if you keep trying to use any common sense in responding to him  ;)

DaBull80, why can't you guys put smazza in a special time out.  Or how about a global ignore for everyone  just for him.  That way, he is on ignore for everyone unless the decide to undo the ignore.  I hope you speak with him about his BS because it is over the line multiple times a month.  Or better yet, set him back to Freshman status with 1 post. 

Back to the topic -  USF recruiting has gotten better and better.  Indication in the players we are sending to the NFL, however we struggle with consistency, but I believe that is a coaching and organizational thing not necessarily a talent thing.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

did you guys read the article

usf recruiting wasnt getting better and better under leavitt

what is scary is that rank and file have been drinking leavitt's koolaid for years

i have been saying how bad we have been recruiting

this is no surprise to people in the know

You are an idiot.  Our 2009 class, under Leavitt, was top 25.  We just sent 8 guys to the NFL including our first 1st round draft pick.  All under Leavitt. 

Seriously, lay off the west coast wacky weed so early in the day.

sure

our record and lack of  championships  dont buttress your position

please dont insult yourself further

Question:  What month is it Smazza?

Now that you know that answer, you will be able to answer the next one below.

Question:  When is the cutoff day for recruits to commit and sign their letter of intent for the 2011 season?

Good, now you have those two facts you can see why the person who wrote this cr@ppy article has no clue on how it will turn out.

are you aware of usf's record since joining the big east?

usf has been a  below average big east team

do u realize that?

check out the record of usf bulls last couple of years

INCREDIBULL  I am going to have to beat you if you keep responding to our class idiot the waterboy.  Now if you get bored and want to just throw some rocks at him that is fine but you will be sent to time out if you keep trying to use any common sense in responding to him  ;)

DaBull80, why can't you guys put smazza in a special time out.  Or how about a global ignore for everyone  just for him.  That way, he is on ignore for everyone unless the decide to undo the ignore.  I hope you speak with him about his BS because it is over the line multiple times a month.  Or better yet, set him back to Freshman status with 1 post. 

Back to the topic -  USF recruiting has gotten better and better.   Indication in the players we are sending to the NFL, however we struggle with consistency, but I believe that is a coaching and organizational thing not necessarily a talent thing.

it is a talent thing

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

DaBull80, why can't you guys put smazza in a special time out.  Or how about a global ignore for everyone  just for him.  That way, he is on ignore for everyone unless the decide to undo the ignore. 

I think this falls under the heading of Personal Responsibility .... The government Board shouldn't have to hold your hand when it comes to matters such as this. Put him on Ignore and don't respond. It's not the government's Board's problem you have no willpower.  :D

DaBull80, why can't you guys put smazza in a special time out.  Or how about a global ignore for everyone  just for him.  That way, he is on ignore for everyone unless the decide to undo the ignore. 

I think this falls under the heading of Personal Responsibility .... The government Board shouldn't have to hold your hand when it comes to matters such as this. Put him on Ignore and don't respond. It's not the government's Board's problem you have no willpower.   :D

weeeee just fun to dream.  ;D

Archived