• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BSU in 2011

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Next year could also be a good year for BSU. No Utah in the MWC. Just BYU and TCU. Don't be surprised if the Big 12 comes knocking for TCU and Arkansas so they can get their championship game back.

Then FSU to SEC

USF to ACC. Hooray !!!

• Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Next year could also be a good year for BSU. No Utah in the MWC. Just BYU and TCU. Don't be surprised if the Big 12 comes knocking for TCU and Arkansas so they can get their championship game back.

Then FSU to SEC

USF to ACC. Hooray !!!

What?...besides thread hijacking, that scenario is insane.  Why would Arkansas ever leave the SEC for the Big 12? 

• Content Count:  809
  • Days Won:  0

Then FSU to SEC

USF to ACC. Hooray !!!

What?...besides thread hijacking, that scenario is insane.  Why would Arkansas ever leave the SEC for the Big 12? 

Because Arkansas' former Rivals are there.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Then FSU to SEC

USF to ACC. Hooray !!!

Because Arkansas' former Rivals are there.

That may be true, but Arkansas' true rival is money, and I can assure you they wont be parting with it to go to the Big 12.  Unless they get some crazy advanced revenue scheme like Texas A&M.  I highly doubt the B12 would have that a big a hard on for Arkansas.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

arkansas isnt leaving  unless big 12 gives them big $$$$$

bsu will go to rose bowl this year

until usf plays real games against real opponents intead of stiffs like stony brook usf will not get national respect

• Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Arkansas will be married to SEC money for the forseeable future, rivals or no.  Now that Texas is the Big 12's messiah with the bloated paycheck to go with it, the Big 12 won't have enough money to attract anyone with a BCS tag already on them.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Not true. Big 12 can have ANY Big East School. I'm still trying to figure out how Pac 10 took Colorado. B12 schools take in more than P12 (I think). Whatever. A player can dream.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

until usf plays real games against real opponents intead of stiffs like stony brook usf will not get national respect

So UF and Miami aren't real opponents?

Archived