• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brandon Fulse

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,629
  • Days Won:  424

Nobody's closer to home than us.

Plus, i counted 7 passes to TE's on Saturday .... This ain't the same old Bulls.

Are you counting the 3 to Shields?  He was lined up as a WR on all the passes to him.

Great .... Hopefully, Brandon's not readin this.  ;)

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Looks like he really wants to stay in FL. Hope we show off against FAU for him.

pt]Fulse taking trips

Josh Newberg, Staff Writer

September 29, 2010

Brandon Fulse holds more than 30 offers from teams around the country. In the past few weeks he’s narrowed his focus to about 8-10 teams. The 6-foot-4, 250-pound TE/DE has begun to get out and see some of those schools on unofficial visits

Two weeks ago Fulse made his first unofficial visit of the year when he went to Auburn. He had a great time at the game and says he talks to the coaches on a regular basis. Fulse has also been keeping in contact with a number of other teams as well.

“I talk with Florida State, Texas Tech, USF, Oregon, Tennessee, Miami and UNC,†said Fulse.

Last week Fulse talked to coach Odell Haggins, his regional recruiter, during the week and then reached out to the FSU staff on Saturday, calling coach James Coley after the Wake Forest game.

“I just called to congratulate him and the team on the win. They played great and shut out a pretty good team.â€

Fulse says there is a temptation to play his college football career in-state and close to home.

“I think about it a lot. It’s important for my family to come to my games. With FSU, UM and USF offering me I have options and opportunities to play at all three. I’ll have to think about it more and taking my official visits will help too.â€

This weekend Fulse will continue to checkout schools on his radar. He plans to attend the USF/FAU game in Tampa and the following weekend he’ll head down to Miami for the UM/FSU rivalry game.

“I’m probably also going to another FSU game in Tallahassee as well. I’m thinking it will be either for the UNC or Clemson game. One of the two. And then I will take my official visits after the season.â€

As for where Fulse will be going for his official visits, he knows a couple stops.

“I’ve got two in mind for sure, that’s Oregon and Texas Tech. I’ve also got Tennessee in mind and I’m pretty sure I’ll visit there as well.â€

As for the in-state schools, Fulse says he’ll likely drive there with his family and not use an official visit. Fulse plans to make his final decision sometime in December.

Archived