• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brandon Fulse

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21,335
  • Days Won:  10

Brandon Fulse (Fort Meade HS) was listed as level of Interest with USF as High, now it is Med.  He is a 4 star TE, Mama_Bull do you know if this has changed?

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

i noticed that too, but at the same time they had all his top schools listed as high. I don't know any inside info, but that's what I had noticed.  :P

• Content Count:  136
  • Days Won:  0

i noticed that too, but at the same time they had all his top schools listed as high. I don't know any inside info, but that's what I had noticed.  :P

He recently cut his list down from 15 to the 9 schools listed as "Med Interest".

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Yeah, I guess he just changed everybody from high to medium.

• 5 weeks later...

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

What's really interesting in these articles is that he has added USF to his list after cutting Michigan. But he still is talking a fair bit about Oregon in all his interviews. Does he know how much it rains there? Does he know they only see the sun a couple of days a year?

Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Brandon Fulse Update

ESPN 150 TE Brandon Fulse has named a list of his 10 finalists, which doesn't include Michigan. The lucky ten are, in no particular order, Clemson, Florida State, Miami-FL, Auburn, Alabama, Tennessee, South Florida, North Carolina, Texas Tech and Oregon.

Many people thought he might visit Michigan along with some other Florida kids this fall, either for the UConn, MSU or Iowa game. It's actually really surprising that Michigan didn't make the top ten, given UM's need for a TE in this class.

Glenville (Ohio)'s Frank Clark now seems like the top TE left on the board right now.

http://mgorecruit.blogspot.com/2010/08/brandon-fulse-update.html

August 03, 2010

Fulse considering official to Clemson

By Eric Guimaraes

TE Brandon Fulse (6-5 245) of Fort Meade, FL says he will begin narrowing his list soon and wants it to down to ten before the start of the season. He has offers from Clemson, USC, Florida, Miami, Georgia, Oregon, Florida State, Texas Tech, Louisville, Michigan, Rutgers, Stanford, and Auburn among others. "I haven't really taken any visits this summer," said Fulse. "I'm going to wait until football starts." He says he will take all five of his official visits. "I've got one school in mind right now...Oregon," he said. "I think I could take an official to Clemson but I don't really know yet." He says the Tigers continue to show interest and says USC has backed off. He says he could commit on November 3, in honor of his aunt's birthday, but could wait until signing day. Fulse does not have any favorites.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

USF has been on his list for a long time.

See previous thread on him:

http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=72899.0

USF has been on his list for a long time.

See previous thread on him:

http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=72899.0

wow, got a little beetle in your behind? I just posted because he listed finalists in the last week.

I just posted because he listed his finalists.

• 2 weeks later...

Nobody's closer to home than us.

Family, Proximity, Depth Charts Premium Story

This story originally published on SuperPrep.com

Brandon Fulse

Brandon Fulse

By Allen Wallace

National Recruiting Editor

Date: Sep 9, 2010

“Staying close to home is important and so is my family," Brandon Fulse said. "I come from a big family that has supported me forever. They’ve come to all of my high school games and still want to do that when I’m in college. But they also tell me that if I were to go far that they’d still support me. I’m just really comfortable with the teams in the south - my mom’s been to them and so..."

hey’d still support me. I’m just really comfortable with the teams in the south - my mom’s been to them and so..."

http://auburn.scout.com/a.z?s=6&p=2&c=1000704&ssf=1&RequestedURL=http%3a%2f%2fauburn.scout.com%2f2%2f1000704.html

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,631
  • Days Won:  424

Plus, i counted 7 passes to TE's on Saturday .... This ain't the same old Bulls.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Plus, i counted 7 passes to TE's on Saturday .... This ain't the same old Bulls.

Are you counting the 3 to Shields?  He was lined up as a WR on all the passes to him.

Archived