• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

There will be Green Helmets this year

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

It looks a little lighter than the USF gold. I hope they don't go to that ugly ucf, fsu, nd, gold! Yuck.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

i just want usf to be a competitive program

i really dont care about uniform

• Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

I have never understood why everyone on here gets so excited over freaking helmets.  Really, I don't.  They're just helmets.

Yes, I'm sure you're right. They're just helmets. Wait a minute, I have another idea.  Colors are just colors...

On second thought, it's just football! This is just a game. Bulliever, go on out there get those boys back in class, they're done playing the game.

Tom!  Get me the President on the phone right away. We're canceling our athletic program!

fgm01.jpg

While I applaud and salute your Few Good Men reference, I still don't get the helmet fetish.  I'll just have to live life in ignorance.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

It looks a little lighter than the USF gold. I hope they don't go to that ugly ucf, fsu, nd, gold! Yuck.

Shades of gold now? Will the insanity ever stop. Gold Helmet, green U (Not "right" gold). Gold Helmet, black U (not the "right" gold, no black inour colors), green helmet, gold U (lord only knows what that will bring out). If we used the ND, or FSU gold, and have 1/2 the success of either of those programs, I'd be very happy. BTW, ucf gold, is completeyl different from ND and FSU gold.  ;)

• Content Count:  1,235

For a school that's been playing football for such a short time, we seem to have had many different uniforms through the years.  Probably as many or more as Alabama, Penn State, Michigan, or Ohio State in the last 50 years.

Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

For a school that's been playing football for such a short time, we seem to have had many different uniforms through the years.  Probably as many or more as Alabama, Penn State, Michigan, or Ohio State in the last 50 years.

Go Bulls!

Yes, and THANK YOU.  This is one point of mine.  I believe PSU has had three helmet designs, only variation being when they had numbers on the side ( I beleive it was NCAA rule at time) and stripe/no stripe.

And, as any of you know from my other posts, when they show highlights you can tell our team in the gold helmet.  End of story, that is the point of a unique uniform.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Colorado's helmets are about the same gold as ours.

• Content Count:  1,829

Shades of gold now? Will the insanity ever stop. Gold Helmet, green U (Not "right" gold). Gold Helmet, black U (not the "right" gold, no black inour colors), green helmet, gold U (lord only knows what that will bring out). If we used the ND, or FSU gold, and have 1/2 the success of either of those programs, I'd be very happy. BTW, ucf gold, is completeyl different from ND and FSU gold.  ;)

LMAO! I like the post had me rolling, but I do like "our" brand of gold hahaha!

Right... and when our green uniforms got wet last year they almost looked black. Especially the night games.

There were many times last season I mistook a flash of a Colorado player on highlights for USF.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Right... and when our green uniforms got wet last year they almost looked black. Especially the night games.

There were many times last season I mistook a flash of a Colorado player on highlights for USF.

Me too

Archived