• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Vineyard Vines has finally made a USF tie

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

I was just told I can't wear this to my wedding :(

Bulls cuff links are available.  Got some for Future Son in Law.  Maybe you can get permission to wear them.  Mostly out of sight.

Why should a man need  permission to wear what he wants to his own wedding???

Are you single?  If not, exactly did you wear at your wedding?  And who picked it out?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sunburned

Bulls cuff links are available.  Got some for Future Son in Law.  Maybe you can get permission to wear them.  Mostly out of sight.

Are you single?  If not, exactly did you wear at your wedding?  And who picked it out?

No, married.  I wore a tuxedo, which me, myself and I chose the color, design, and accessories for, and those for my best man and groomsmen.  How about you?  Did your bride ask you for permission for her choice of wedding gown and accessories?

Somehow, you forgot to answer my question ;)

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I got a USF tie at Bealls Outlet for $3.00 a few years ago and it looks just as good as this $75 one.

• Content Count:  1,479
  • Days Won:  0

I have two USF ties, one is very classy with the university seal on it I got at the bookstore. That is my work/alumni event tie that says "I'm proud of the academic achievements of my alma mater." I have one for more "fun" events, game days that I have to work that has a USF helmet/trophies on it, which is my "We're gonna kick your ass today!" tie. Both we're about $25-35 dollars.

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Nice find gopbull07

• Content Count:  693
  • Days Won:  0

My buddy is the rep for Vineyard Vines @ USF, and had tons of trouble trying to get them to make USF gear because they didn't think there was a market here. I remember last year when I posted something about this and everyone loathed the idea. While there are cheaper ties out there VV does make some of the best quality ties I know of. I'll take quality over quantity anyday and with people painting themselves looking like goons in the front rows, a shirt and tie on gameday are the least of our problems.

Guest Sunburned

Vineyard Vines

A clothing company based in Cape Cod for stuck up rich farts and ugly girls, who think they can some how transform themselves by wearing this overpriced and unattractive clothing brand.

Lets go waste 200 dollars on a Vineyard Vines belt.

Source: The Urban Dictionary

1hs7102980detailb.jpg

• Content Count:  508
  • Days Won:  1

My buddy is the rep for Vineyard Vines @ USF, and had tons of trouble trying to get them to make USF gear because they didn't think there was a market here. I remember last year when I posted something about this and everyone loathed the idea. While there are cheaper ties out there VV does make some of the best quality ties I know of. I'll take quality over quantity anyday and with people painting themselves looking like goons in the front rows, a shirt and tie on gameday are the least of our problems.

Brother, I agree with your opinion on people painting up their bodies on gameday. 

Vineyard Vines

A clothing company based in Cape Cod for stuck up rich farts and ugly girls, who think they can some how transform themselves by wearing this overpriced and unattractive clothing brand.

Lets go waste 200 dollars on a Vineyard Vines belt.

Source: The Urban Dictionary

1hs7102980detailb.jpg

There are much better looking products on their website.  I live up here in DC and the VAST majority of very attractive girls wear Vineyard Vines and Brooks brothers type clothing.  At my old job, my buddy who went to the University of Kentucky was shocked when he found out we didn't have a VV tie...  He thought every major college football program had a tie.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

No, married.  I wore a tuxedo, which me, myself and I chose the color, design, and accessories for, and those for my best man and groomsmen.  How about you?  Did your bride ask you for permission for her choice of wedding gown and accessories?

Somehow, you forgot to answer my question ;)

I got married so long ago they didn't make ties back then  ;D  Actually got married in a suit in my wife's parents house.  No tux involved. 

Archived