• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OTL: Raymond James

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  0

Watch the video and it has a manager of one of the vendors saying how there was a bloody bandaid in chili, some one bled in a batch of soup and was going to serve it. He took cell phone vids of modly meats, raw chicken being stored with cooked chicken, refridgerate only foods being left in the sun. Scary.

• Content Count:  1,479

I've always thought the pizza looked and tasted disgusting at RayJay. I also try to buy as little as possible as not to line the Glazer's pockets during USF games.

• Content Count:  1,985

I think most of the workers at the concession stands at Ray Jay are volunteers for groups like youth teams, high schools, etc. that are trying to raise money for their groups.  I think the volunteer groups get something like 2% of gross sales at the stand they operate.  Like some volunteer mom serving nacho trays and hot dogs to 65,000 fans for her daughter's cheerleading team cares if her hands are washed or not!

The rest are local UCF grads.. Come on, they have to get a job somewhere.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I've always thought the pizza looked and tasted disgusting at RayJay. I also try to buy as little as possible as not to line the Glazer's pockets during USF games.

+1,000

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

the woman and I have a half time ritual called "sober him up"; this consisted of the pulled chicken and chips-this is the only food we have had there that did not make us want to yak

• Content Count:  1,241

thats really pathetic, all but 1 of the 75-100% violations are in florida, and only one major florida venue isnt over 75%

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Vodka kills germs, right? NASTY. Lemonade (mixer) and my magic ingredient from now on.

Archived