• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Ultimate

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

<a href="

live to frolf!</a>

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  0

That's because Frisbee is a brand name.

So it should be called Ultimate Flying Disc?

Ultimate Flying Saucer

On a side note, I've played Ultimate a few times. Get a decent workout from all the running around

• Content Count:  1,251

Ultimate is one of the best sports around.....its sad that people bash it so much.....if u laugh because people who play it call it ultimate instead of ultimate frisbee then youve never really played the sport......playing ultimate frisbee with a bunch of bare foot hippies is a completely different level than playing ultimate....

people who play ultimate practice multiple times a week.....train really hard.....play two day tournaments with multiple games a day....its pretty intense......is it on the level of football or hockey??.....no its not.....but its just as intense as many of the sports out there....we have people on the college team who played high school football and soccer and they say in 4 years of playing those sports at the high school level theyve never had as many injuries as theyve had playing maybe two years in ultimate....o and ultimate is just as fun as any other sport.....

i hope the guy who started this thread comes out for the college team.....we have two teams so you will be on one of them guaranteed....

o and kingkongballs ur soft

• Content Count:  1,482
  • Days Won:  1

Thanks for the info guys. I'll probably start with intramural my frosh year, and go from there.

To the people who seem to think it's a soft sport: I had a couple friends come out and play with us, who were on the football, basketball and cross country teams at my school. The first time they played, they were winded after the first or second point. It really is alot of work and endurance. 

• Content Count:  2,558

Ultimate is one of the best sports around.....its sad that people bash it so much.....if u laugh because people who play it call it ultimate instead of ultimate frisbee then youve never really played the sport......playing ultimate frisbee with a bunch of bare foot hippies is a completely different level than playing ultimate....

people who play ultimate practice multiple times a week.....train really hard.....play two day tournaments with multiple games a day....its pretty intense......is it on the level of football or hockey??.....no its not.....but its just as intense as many of the sports out there....we have people on the college team who played high school football and soccer and they say in 4 years of playing those sports at the high school level theyve never had as many injuries as theyve had playing maybe two years in ultimate....o and ultimate is just as fun as any other sport.....

i hope the guy who started this thread comes out for the college team.....we have two teams so you will be on one of them guaranteed....

getting injured does not make it more or less a sport

• Content Count:  1,251

getting injured does not make it more or less a sport

your absolutely right....but my point was its not some bare foot hippy sport where everyone sings kumbaya songs on the field.....it is very competitive and taken very seriously by the players but the public will not realize that unless the sport ever goes mainstream

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

"Hello?"

"Hey whats up usfsig, its Kingkongballs827"

"Oh, hey, what's up man."

"Nothin'. Dude, i'm bored, let's go hate things we don't understand."

"Yeah, sounds good."

"Ok, later."

usfsig has been on my Ignore list for almost a year.  You should try it.

Archived