• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF & Louisville to ACC?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  771
  • Days Won:  0

it has got to bite to be Iowa State

unless the mwc gobbles up the left overs, or the acc and sec does nothing and the BE gobbles them up.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  2

SRQ: I think you meant:

"It has got to BLOW to be the CYCLONES."

• Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

I keep reading that Baylor keeps holding out hope that Texas and Texas A&M will save them.

I think it is time they and ISU called Kansas and KSU and tried to tie themselves to those schools somehow.

Obviously, Baylor stood out as an outlyer in the Big 12 and ISU to a lesser degree. If they still want to see BCS money they better hope the Kansas schools have their back.

Otherwise, they will soon be good rivals with Rice.

• Content Count:  560
  • Days Won:  1

So, people on the FSU boards that I read are talking about rumors they're hearing from SEC big boosters, saying that FSU and Clemson will join the SEC to bring the conference to 14 teams.

There was also a guy on the radio yesterday who said the ACC wants USF.

So maybe we'll see USF and Louisville head to the ACC when all is said and done.

Tom Jurich, the AD at the Ville, has always been a huge proponent of USF. He helped get us in the BE. Not that he would have a lot of influence on the ACC but with his support they would choose USF over somebody else. I think ACC would also want USF to keep a strong presence in Florida if the Noles go SEC.

Archived