• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Where will USF end up

Where will USF end up  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Welcome to the Big Atlantic Conference USF.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  771
  • Days Won:  0

That's what he said, guy.

Yeah I didn't read his comments clearly.  :Duh  my bad

The ACC is a very academically concious conference. Unless that 909 jumps a lot, I don't see USF getting a serious look just yet. The precedent was set in the 2004 expansion with WVU and Louisville.

The APR will not be what University Presidents use to gauge the academics of USF.  It will be research, faculy, standing in academia overall.

In 2004, the APR didn't even exist - so how could it have been part of the precedent?

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

The ACC is a very academically concious conference. Unless that 909 jumps a lot, I don't see USF getting a serious look just yet. The precedent was set in the 2004 expansion with WVU and Louisville.

I agree to a point.  I think USF is making huge strides academically.  I am sure the ACC schools will take notice. 

The girl who plays ugly betty has made strides over the years too.

I still wouldn't sleep with her. . . . much less marry her.

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

JOE, If these conferences go to a 16 team format. And USF don't get looked at. Who would USF be left out for?

I agree to a point.  I think USF is making huge strides academically.  I am sure the ACC schools will take notice. 

But what if she was the best looking girl LEFT from which to select - and came with a really great house in a really great part of town?

JOE, If these conferences go to a 16 team format. And USF don't get looked at. Who would USF be left out for?

I'm not Joe.  But USF is in the clear if the PAC10 rumor is true and the SEC and Big10 are forced to turn eastward and eviscerate the ACC along with the BE.

Simply put, USF will be fine in a chaos scenario.  If the expansion is measured and conferences take one or two teams max, USF is not in a good position because it is hard to imagine us ever being a conferences 1st or 2nd choice (save for CUSA).

But what if she was the best looking girl LEFT from which to select - and came with a really great house in a really great part of town?

I could see myself budging. . . . . . but I gotta admit I'd seriously consider hooking up with the skank from Orlando who's been whispering naughty things in my ear the last five years while the better looking girl in tampa thought she had it made in the shade with a bunch of Catholic boys up in providence.

• Content Count:  21,338
  • Days Won:  10

Conference USA here we come.  That sucks but I hope we sue. 

Conference USA here we come.  That ***** but I hope we sue. 

If this is how you feel about a corroborated rumor that the PAC10 has forced the 16 team model and also cut off the SEC and Big 10 from serious westward expansion. . . . . . . I don't know what you felt yesterday.

IMO, this is the first bit of good news for USF football since Todd Chandler finally got his LOI faxed in correctly.

Archived