• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why can't usf get top assistamt coaches ?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

How many times have you met over paid and under qualified ppl; I like this staff

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

USF started way behind the 8-ball with our athletic budget when it joined the Big East. It is only now that we have come close to being on par with the rest of the conference and that is still far behind most of the other BCS schools. I don't know why anyone would expect USF, or most Big East schools, to pay salaries to assistants at the same level when we don't have the same resources.   

Guest nybullsfan

Random thread is random. ......

cant wait to see holtz turn usf into a power with his lowly paid assistants

Dam it took along time for you to bite !

:ROFLMAO

Perhaps not random after all, appears to have been a direct attempt to incite smazza to respond. Sad.

• Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

the person that started this topic obviously was bored and had nothing else to do.

yup - work was slow and I was bored.  Real point is as most folks that posted realize we still don't have the money to compete with the big boys.  I agree with skincraft - I like this staff.  Lots of experience and it will give us a fresh look but not the cream of the crop so to speak.  If you look at prior years our O & D co-ordinators were getting  less  pay then D-line coach at UF and other places.  That makes it hard to bring in top coaching talent. And no NYBullsfan - I wouldn't waste my time posting a thread for smazza - it was just a bonus to see how he has flipped over Skip.

Archived