• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

gators after stony brook

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

Went to uf spring game and USF spring game. Ummm we might be in trouble. From what I saw uf can spread the field with ease and they caught just about everything thrown. USF spring game dropped passes, some nice runs melted back down to USF of last year. Hope we can get things fixed, I still believe we can win but it will take sure will power to do so.

does this have anything to do w/ a completely new offense? Just wondering...

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Went to uf spring game and USF spring game. Ummm we might be in trouble. From what I saw uf can spread the field with ease and they caught just about everything thrown. USF spring game dropped passes, some nice runs melted back down to USF of last year. Hope we can get things fixed, I still believe we can win but it will take sure will power to do so.

I don't think you can draw any parallel from either game. Things will be much different when you're playing against someone else.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

The Gators are hurting... without Tebow, Strong, Meyer, and everyone else they will be beatable.

The real question is can HCSH keep up the Bulls September Stampede?

• Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

does this have anything to do w/ a completely new offense? Just wondering...

Probably does a little.

Archived