• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF night with the Rays

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

Ok guys, if you want in on the Bullspen group let me know how many you will have in your group. I'm going to the game next Thursday and may be able to go ahead and buy them then at the Trop. Thats only a lockdown date if we have 20.

I'll have 8.

Count me in........I will have at least 4 or 5.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

Hats won't be in until late june or July, but you should go ahead and get your tickets.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Ok guys, if you want in on the Bullspen group let me know how many you will have in your group. I'm going to the game next Thursday and may be able to go ahead and buy them then at the Trop. Thats only a lockdown date if we have 20.

I'll have 8.

As long as I can be guaranteed a hat you can put me down for deuce

• Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

I'll have 8.

As long as I can be guaranteed a hat you can put me down for deuce

Put me for two if it is part of the school's deal.  I want the hat...

• Content Count:  1,517

I got in contact with the Rays guy for ordering group tickets.

I don't mind putting it together, collecting money, and getting the tickets/hats out.

I will set a deadline of May 31st to order the tickets and maybe if wegather 50 ppl we can go to the special party area. We get at least 20 people we can get the lower area.

i will accept paypal @ $41 dollars(cover paypal costs) a ticket or a check @ $40/ticket.

Email me @ nickcentonze@gmail.com and we can get this train moving. I have 5 ppl on board already.

• Content Count:  2,478

I got in contact with the Rays guy for ordering group tickets.

I don't mind putting it together, collecting money, and getting the tickets/hats out.

I will set a deadline of May 31st to order the tickets and maybe if wegather 50 ppl we can go to the special party area. We get at least 20 people we can get the lower area.

i will accept paypal @ $41 dollars(cover paypal costs) a ticket or a check @ $40/ticket.

Email me @ nickcentonze@gmail.com and we can get this train moving. I have 5 ppl on board already.

Just messaged you back.

If we could get 50 that would be pretty cool, but I'm ecstatic with 20. Lets do this guys

with your 8, my 5, and a group of 6(with potential 8 more) friends i found off facebook...we are sitting @ 19...20 is no problem. only 30 more and we are on our way to a huge Bulls Bash!

@BullsMedic i will msg you with more info

Anyone else interested in getting lower rate/closer seats/advance hats email me @ nickcentonze@gmail.com

• Content Count:  2,569

with your 8, my 5, and a group of 6(with potential 8 more) friends i found off facebook...we are sitting @ 19...20 is no problem. only 30 more and we are on our way to a huge Bulls Bash!

@BullsMedic i will msg you with more info

Anyone else interested in getting lower rate/closer seats/advance hats email me @ nickcentonze@gmail.com

I will be getting back to you with a number in a day or two.  Right now I have a definite 6, could be as many as 10 or so.

So if I'm counting right..

I have 18 not from the site...

BullsWinBucsWin says 6

usfbullcpa says 2

dixie bull says 2

bullmedic says 8

So my count we have 36 penciled in.

Are the above mentioned people still interested? We are gonna order tickets by May 30th...and get money in and finalized head count by May 20.

anyone else interested? We get hats in advance, cheaper tix, and lower seats. And if we get 50 people we get access to a group area.

post on here, PM me, or email me nickcentonze@gmail.com

• Content Count:  2,478

What do you mean we get access to the group area? Like the Bullpen Cafe or is there another one?

Archived