• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MLB - #55 - Michael Lanaris

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

I honestly think Barrington could be better as a OLB but that would be something that would happen after this upcoming season.  In 2011 i could see Lanaris in the middle with DeDe and Barrington on the outside. 

Wow that LB core would be a scary thought.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,653
  • Days Won:  29

Watched the first half last night and Double Nickle looked great.

Feel great regarding our Front Seven !

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

I honestly think Barrington could be better as a OLB but that would be something that would happen after this upcoming season.  In 2011 i could see Lanaris in the middle with DeDe and Barrington on the outside. 

Agreed. It would be beastly. Weren't both Dede and Sam expected to play inside though? I agree they both have the ability to go outside and that they may even be better suited for it.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Agreed. It would be beastly. Weren't both Dede and Sam expected to play inside though? I agree they both have the ability to go outside and that they may even be better suited for it.

I think Dede started out inside but he's now at OLB full time.  Sam was expected to be a MLB from the get but i feel his athleticism can't be used to its full potential there.  If we ran tampa 2 i think Sam would be perfect for the Mike spot but with our current defense i feel he's a better fit on the outside. 

• Content Count:  210
  • Days Won:  0

I agree Barrington is pretty skinny for a linebacker. I feel like his athleticism would be better utilized on the outside rather than at middle linebacker where Lanaris could really congest running lanes.

Archived