• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Our chances against UF just got better.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

I grew up a diehard Canes fan. But I prefer the Bulls to KICK there tooth in. BULLS FOR LIFE, BABY!!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I grew up a diehard Canes fan. But I prefer the Bulls to KICK there tooth in. BULLS FOR LIFE, BABY!!!

Everyone fan should be the same way, especially if you are a alum. 

• Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

Urbie pretty much threw his coveted high school qb under the bus last night by saying that he's going with a 2 QB system again.

What does this mean? It means that John Brantley does not fit their system. Can't make plays on 3rd downs.

It also means that by game 2 of their season, they're gonna have a mess on the field.

This won't be ANYTHING like the Leak/Tebow combination in 2006, because Brantley is no Leak and the freshman QB isn't a fullback.

urban meyer made tebow not the other way around

he is a great coach

brantley has tremendous skills

How do you know he has great skills?  Nobody has seen him play even much scrub time.  I mean, seriously, we played our backups more than Brantley got to play last year.

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

I want my Bulls to give the gators the same defensive ass kicking we gave FSU. Kick the tebow out of them.

• Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  0

Unexperienced QB (with no support from his head coach)

"running backs"....these guys are crappy wide outs turned running back

New Defense....not gonna be ANYWHERE CLOSE to the  Charlie Strong lines

not sure i really agree with this. Chris Rainey had over 2,000 yards rushing his senior year at Lakeland. Demps had over 3,000 in 2 years at South Lake and is one of the fastest players in college football. Yes, they are both undersized and probably can't pick up the tough 3rd and 3 yards that Urban is talking about but both of these guys are legit running backs. They are faster and stronger versions of Lamar...

Who cares what they did in HIGH SCHOOL??

Also, they're probably NOT the fastest in college. An article came out after the combine talking about how UF fluffs the crap out of their team 40 times. There's kids just as fast at every single school in the south.

UF's running backs, aren't running backs. They're glorified high school athletes.

Umm... Demps probably is the fastest college football player in the country. Since he ran a 10.01 100m in high school and currently has the fastest 100m time in the world this year.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/olympics/2010-04-02-3798054192_x.htm

Archived