• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jones tells Auman he may go to NBA or may come back

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Now I'm convinced he is gone unless family talk him out of it

Why; what happened?

Well I will go back to what I said earlier, he's no TEAM leader. Draw any conclusion from what that means with emphasis on the word TEAM.

• Content Count:  509
  • Days Won:  0

If he decides to come back I think this team could have a very special season next year and finally make the NCAAT.

Dominique Jones is one of the best things, if not the best thing, to ever happen to USF basketball, and he will represent USF very well at the next level. If not for him I don't think we are 9-9 in the BE this year. In many of the wins we had this year he took over games at the end and lead us to improbable victories. The first win against Providence  is one of the greatest comebacks I have ever witnessed.

Hope he can lead USF to more victories in the NIT and in the future.

I think at the end of the season he will evaluate his draft potential and then make the right decision.

• Content Count:  5,982

If he decides to come back I think this team could have a very special season next year and finally make the NCAAT.

Dominique Jones is one of the best things, if not the best thing, to ever happen to USF basketball, and he will represent USF very well at the next level. If not for him I don't think we are 9-9 in the BE this year. In many of the wins we had this year he took over games at the end and lead us to improbable victories. The first win against Providence  is one of the greatest comebacks I have ever witnessed.

I think at the end of the season he will evaluate his draft potential and then make the right decision.

Jones is a very good player that once cared about the University, fans, teammates, and coaches. If he comes back we will be good, if he doesn't we will be good as long as we have good PG play, wing athletes, and at least 1 shooter. Good chemistry is a good formula for winning.

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Jones is a very good player that once cared about the University, fans, teammates, and coaches. If he comes back we will be good, if he doesn't we will be good as long as we have good PG play, wing athletes, and at least 1 shooter. Good chemistry is a good formula for winning.

We're not even close to being as good if DJ doesn't come back. 

• Content Count:  1,079

If we lose Jones to go along with Howard and Mercer...we will not be good.  I dont think any of the recruits we have coming in will make a super huge impact right away.  We look to be fine at the 4 and 5 with Gus, Famous, Anderson, Fitz and Austin, but we would have Burwell/Robertson at the 3, Noriega/Haynes at the 2, and Crater/Dority at the 1.  The only thing I can tell you at this point about the last six guys I mentioned is that Crater plays good defense and cant shoot.  If Jones leaves, we would need to bring in a bigtime JUCO SG or SF because I dont think we can rely on that much scoring coming from such inexperienced players at the 1, 2 or 3 positions.  I know Haynes and Robertson are JUCO's, but they dont strike me as big time players.

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

We're not even close to being as good if DJ doesn't come back. 

Agreed, I don't know what he's smoking. We're losing too much to be decent next year if Dojo leaves.

Archived