• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Football tradition, ESPN is asking

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

so you're saying we should have a "do over" on all our traditions?  ;D

Only on the flamingo. :D

B-b-M, do you even know what "derivative" means? And if you've never seen old people around Tampa Bay in Bermuda shorts and flip-flops with socks, I'd love to know where you spend your time. I think there's still a shuffleboard and bocce park in downtown St. Petersburg, you ought to take a look.

Jamie, do you even know what Florida looks like anymore? I see that you live in Texas maybe the desert sun has friedn your brain. Apparently you are the one who doesn't know what derivative means. Perhaps you were looking for derogatory. No, I don't play shuffleboard that much, it's actually quite a fun game. As a matter of fact, I'm actually quite active and vociferous at USF games, just ask anyone who sits in our near 115. So, perhaps you should look up the meaning of words prior to espousing your say it with me  DEROGATORY statements in my direction.

Main Entry: de·rog·a·to·ry

Pronunciation: \di-ˈrä-gə-ˌtȯr-ē\

Function: adjective

Date: circa 1503

1 : detracting from the character or standing of something —often used with to, towards, or of

2 : expressive of a low opinion : disparaging <derogatory remarks>

— de·rog·a·to·ri·ly  \-ˌrä-gə-ˈtȯr-ə-lē\ adverb

Main Entry: 1de·riv·a·tive

Pronunciation: \di-ˈri-və-tiv\

Function: noun

Date: 15th century

1 : a word formed by derivation

2 : something derived

3 : the limit of the ratio of the change in a function to the corresponding change in its independent variable as the latter change approaches zero

4 a : a chemical substance related structurally to another substance and theoretically derivable from it b : a substance that can be made from another substance

5 : a contract or security that derives its value from that of an underlying asset (as another security) or from the value of a rate (as of interest or currency exchange) or index of asset value (as a stock index)

Will confrim BBM is a PSYCHO FAN.. in the best way.. DE----FENSE... and I am looking for a good Bocce court...

AND the Flamingo was good at Auburn.. now let it sit in the hall of fame and move on..

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

so you're saying we should have a "do over" on all our traditions?  ;D

Only on the flamingo. :D

B-b-M, do you even know what "derivative" means? And if you've never seen old people around Tampa Bay in Bermuda shorts and flip-flops with socks, I'd love to know where you spend your time. I think there's still a shuffleboard and bocce park in downtown St. Petersburg, you ought to take a look.

Jamie, do you even know what Florida looks like anymore? I see that you live in Texas maybe the desert sun has friedn your brain. Apparently you are the one who doesn't know what derivative means. Perhaps you were looking for derogatory. No, I don't play shuffleboard that much, it's actually quite a fun game. As a matter of fact, I'm actually quite active and vociferous at USF games, just ask anyone who sits in our near 115. So, perhaps you should look up the meaning of words prior to espousing your say it with me  DEROGATORY statements in my direction.

Main Entry: de·rog·a·to·ry

Pronunciation: \di-ˈrä-gə-ˌtȯr-ē\

Function: adjective

Date: circa 1503

1 : detracting from the character or standing of something —often used with to, towards, or of

2 : expressive of a low opinion : disparaging <derogatory remarks>

— de·rog·a·to·ri·ly  \-ˌrä-gə-ˈtȯr-ə-lē\ adverb

Main Entry: 1de·riv·a·tive

Pronunciation: \di-ˈri-və-tiv\

Function: noun

Date: 15th century

1 : a word formed by derivation

2 : something derived

3 : the limit of the ratio of the change in a function to the corresponding change in its independent variable as the latter change approaches zero

4 a : a chemical substance related structurally to another substance and theoretically derivable from it b : a substance that can be made from another substance

5 : a contract or security that derives its value from that of an underlying asset (as another security) or from the value of a rate (as of interest or currency exchange) or index of asset value (as a stock index)

Will confrim BBM is a PSYCHO FAN.. in the best way.. DE----FENSE... and I am looking for a good Bocce court...

AND the Flamingo was good at Auburn.. now let it sit in the hall of fame and move on..

Thank you sir. I can't wait for a new year/season. Hopefully I'm in the back row and can stand until my feeble old legs give out. :)

Archived