• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Big East Tourny Rd 1- USF vs Depaul Tuesday March 9th @ Noon

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

That's funny.

I've watched a couple of our games this year on ESPN360 after the fact. Much as I was tempted, I forced myself to watch it all the way thru. No radio, web, bullspen, etc, until after the game was done. Even for the nailbiters!

you also live in TX and have a screen name that lends to believe that you have NY ties.

most of us are in FLA and cant escape phone calls, text messages, etc.

but yes i cant DVR a game.  i just need to either watch it or watch the phone for updates.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  2

Too many people at work here in St. Louis know my loyalties.  Someone is sure to spoil the outcome before I can get home to watch it.  I might have to sneak into a comatose patient's room to watch the later rounds live on TV.  The hospital doesn't get ESPN2 so I don't know what I'll do Tuesday (I think it's on the deuce, right?).

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,615
  • Days Won:  424

That's funny.

I've watched a couple of our games this year on ESPN360 after the fact. Much as I was tempted, I forced myself to watch it all the way thru. No radio, web, bullspen, etc, until after the game was done. Even for the nailbiters!

you also live in TX and have a screen name that lends to believe that you have NY ties.

Matt, I'm pretty sure they have cell phones in Texas these days, too ....

And DVRing is about the only way I watch sporting events any more .... if I get really antsy, I FF.

Guest nybullsfan

That's funny.

Matt, I'm pretty sure they have cell phones in Texas these days, too ....

And DVRing is about the only way I watch sporting events any more .... if I get really antsy, I FF.

LOL, yes they do. Color TV even!

Luckily, some of us are anti-social and don't have any friends that would spill the beans.

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

the cell phone comment had nothing to do with texas.

i just meant that he is in texas so there are probably less people that he is in contact with on the daily basis that pay attention to USF...

so once again triple b..you completely misunderstand my post but use it as a reason to single me out.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,615
  • Days Won:  424

the cell phone comment had nothing to do with texas.

i just meant that he is in texas so there are probably less people that he is in contact with on the daily basis that pay attention to USF...

so once again triple b..you completely misunderstand my post but use it as a reason to single me out.

par·a·noi·a   /ˌpærəˈnɔɪə/  Show Spelled[par-uh-noi-uh]  Show IPA

–noun

1.Psychiatry. a mental disorder characterized by systematized delusions and the projection of personal conflicts, which are ascribed to the supposed hostility of others, sometimes progressing to disturbances of consciousness and aggressive acts believed to be performed in self-defense or as a mission.

2.baseless or excessive suspicion of the motives of others.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

usf needs to win out

Archived