• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Scott Carter: Former GT and NBA star PG Kenny Anderson interested in USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  154
  • Days Won:  0

I'm not sure why this guy would be coming here right now if there are no openings on the staff. Yes, he has the name recognition, but if there aren't any opportunities right now, I don't see the point. He must have no coaching experience.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

as a native NYer growing up Kenny Anderson was a legend in my time.  No way I wouldnt listen to him if he walked into my home to talk about coming to USF. 

I know he was married to the girl from one of the first "Real World's".  The one who got the dude kicked off for pulling on her towel.  I wonder if thats the same one who graduated from USF...

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

as a native NYer growing up Kenny Anderson was a legend in my time.  No way I wouldnt listen to him if he walked into my home to talk about coming to USF. 

I know he was married to the girl from one of the first "Real World's".  The one who got the dude kicked off for pulling on her towel.  I wonder if thats the same one who graduated from USF...

the one you're talking about was a psycho.  I don't think she was the one who went to USF.  That was a mixed Asian chick if I remember correctly.  Hopefully Kenny divorced that nut.

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

the one you're talking about was a psycho.  I don't think she was the one who went to USF.  That was a mixed Asian chick if I remember correctly.  Hopefully Kenny divorced that nut.

There have been too many crazy girls on the Real World to remember who is who. The one chick I do remember who was from Tampa was Robin, I think on San Diego.

Archived