• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Advice and opinions wanted on changing seats.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I have been in 125 for the last 2 years. I have a guy next to me that likes for everyone to be seated at the games. Doesn't bother me because I don't obstruct his view when standing.

I am thinking about upping my donation and moving to the sidelines (207/8, 213/4). Who's in this area, whats the atmosphere like? I stand when appropriate, not obnoxiously the whole game, but, it is college football, so when it's time to stand, I don't want to be told to sit down.

Thoughts? Any other "movers" out there.

I love 125, but, if I go GJ and have club access, that's a long haul, so I won't end up using that benefit at all.

Of course, I doubt that there are a lot of tix available in those sections, but I only have 2, so I think I should be able to work in there somewhere.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

I have been in 125 for the last 2 years. I have a guy next to me that likes for everyone to be seated at the games. Doesn't bother me because I don't obstruct his view when standing.

I am thinking about upping my donation and moving to the sidelines (207/8, 213/4). Who's in this area, whats the atmosphere like? I stand when appropriate, not obnoxiously the whole game, but, it is college football, so when it's time to stand, I don't want to be told to sit down.

Thoughts? Any other "movers" out there.

I love 125, but, if I go GJ and have club access, that's a long haul, so I won't end up using that benefit at all.

Of course, I doubt that there are a lot of tix available in those sections, but I only have 2, so I think I should be able to work in there somewhere.

OB, we're in 214 and I think it's safe to say that the majority of 213/14 are in the stand and yell when appropriate category, usually big 3rd and 4th down defensive stands, along with defensive goal line stands ... and I haven't really seen any problems from those that don't stand complaining at those times. If you're looking at that end, definitely try 213 first because it's closer to mid field, and we went high to take the sun and rain out of play on games where they're a factor.

I doubt you'll have a problem getting just 2 in those areas but if they don't have anything, let me know. We might be releasing 2 of ours and they could maybe just take from us and put to you if timing is right, working with our account reps.

• Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

I'm still a student so my donation level is just the $100 level. I'm in section 119 again, but I moved up a few rows and got 3 more ticket holders sitting next to me in row X right on the aisle.

• Content Count:  186

When are they going to make the west side upper deck available for season tickets?  I'd like to get some so I can take my son when he gets a little older (he is 10 months now).  Something like $75-$100 per seat would be more affordable.

• Content Count:  728

Im hanging out on the staff section 138 Row 2 Seat like 7 Right next to the band. Got that scored for $201 plus the $50 for the parking pass :) Last season on the 3 for 50 package I was in section 125 I think its going to be more exciting next to the band though

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I have been sitting in section 128 for the past year and have to say that I really love it... I'm in the last row of the lower bowl and the people around me are awesome.

The only thing behind me is a row of handicaped seats which are on a 8 foot raised walkway, thus no one is directly behind me. I normally stand the entire game, minus breaks of course, with a horned helmet without any problems... sometimes when its a crucial down or if I drank to much I even stand on my chair and I still don't block he view of people behind me.

I would suggest that if you move that you move to the last row of the lower bowl.

• Content Count:  150

Section 134 row n here.  First year as a season ticket holder but I have friends that are all around me in that section from rows m, and some higher as well.  Is a great section as far as I can tell.  Went to a few games last year in it and no one yelled at me to sit down when i stood to cheer. 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I have 4 seats in row S on the "interrior (North)" aisle (SEC 115) EDIT. I get some grief every year about standing (PLEASE don't hijack this into a standing -vs- non standing debate). I spoke with my ticket rep, and he said that 4 tickets are available in the back row, but on the "exterrior" South Aisle. I'd be giving up rows and moving away from the center, But, I'd be in the back row.

None of this may matter as we are big enough boosters to be in 114, so if 4 come open on the back row/aisle then I will go there. But, if that doesn't happen.....

Suggestions/opinions??

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,657
  • Days Won:  6

I would suggest that if you move that you move to the last row of the lower bowl.

Ditto.  I've been in the last row of 114 for 4 years and we all stand the entire game.  Doesn't block the wheelchair row behind us.  No one has ever said anything to our whole row.

• Content Count:  4,879

sounds like the next to last row would also work in 114.

Archived