• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Justin Coleman just committed to

Vega

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Louisville >:( Just what Heath was trying to avoid by visiting some of these guys. Like I said on my recruiting thread. Heath just wanted some of these guys to wait a little and give the Bulls a try. Well Coleman shocked a lot of people by ending his commitment this early.

Now let's see what happens with PJ Lockridge now who was the other wing player that visited Louisville last Monday. The hope is with Coleman going there now, USF has a better chance at Lockridge. We can still fill our needs with talent, just got to hope these guys at least visit us.

• Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

You know, I'm beginning to hate Louisville once again.

i never stopped.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Lockridge is the scorer correct? That is the guy we need. A wing that can fill it up.

Lockridge is the scorer correct? That is the guy we need. A wing that can fill it up.

Lockridge averages 25pts per game and his teammate Michael Haynes averages around 22 ppg. It would be great if we can get both guys.

I do hate that Coleman is going to Louisville because we will have to deal with his athleticism providing Pitino can get him to play up to his potential.

Haynes is becoming a hot name as Duke and Minnesota have recently joined USF, Marquette, and Xavier as teams interested in signing him.

• Content Count:  247

Lockridge averages 25pts per game and his teammate Michael Haynes averages around 22 ppg. It would be great if we can get both guys.

I do hate that Coleman is going to Louisville because we will have to deal with his athleticism providing Pitino can get him to play up to his potential.

Haynes is becoming a hot name as Duke and Minnesota have recently joined USF, Marquette, and Xavier as teams interested in signing him.

do you know if those two have any visits set up yet?

do you know if those two have any visits set up yet?

The Heat Academy guys, Lockridge, Haynes, and G Desmond Lee are suppose to visit later this month. Lockridge was all excited about his Louisville visit but he might have gotten stunned when Coleman committed there. The coach there seems to be all glossy eyed at the bigger named schools, but I hope he keeps his ass out of the kids businesses. I hate when a scrum bag coach transforms himself into a basketball pimp when they have players who are blessed to be able to play on the next level. I don't like it when the coach is doing all the talking.

Heath has been on these kids longer then the Louisville, Duke, and Marquette on the world. Makes me wonder why neither has committed to us or at least visited. I know that all three had visits planned for a while now.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

all the good pub for USF and Jones lately certainly isn't hurting our case to land Lockridge. 

• Content Count:  1,741

This could one reason Coleman chose the CARDS, they are after his team mate, see below.

http://louisville.scout.com/a.z?s=17&p=8&c=1&nid=4638594

Archived