• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Welcome to the DOJO, or Respect the DOJO

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  260
  • Days Won:  0

This may be dumb but just thought I'd get other peoples takes on an idea. Anybody who is a student, or fan think T-shirts, or Karate headbands with Welcome to the DOJO, or Respect the DOJO would be cool. We need to hype this kid even more for what he is doing here. He is the best basketball player we've ever had hands down, I know the Charlie Bradley, Atkins, and Dobras comments will probably come up but no chance. I just think this would be a cool thing to makeup for fans and students to wear and to show our love for what he is doing. I know I'd get one back in my student days. Your thoughts? GO BULLS!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I think this is an interesting idea.  I've thought about that in recent months... but we weren't playing that well after Gus went down.  I'm glad you brought this up... it definitely has a ring to it.

• Content Count:  260

Yea something like that t-shirt. Except replace the guy from Karate Kid, with like the Pic of DOJO flexing from last nights game and that would be flippin awesome:)

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I like it :)

• Content Count:  140

I really want to make some for the whole student section (and others also). Realistically having an actual picture on there for screen printed shirts would cost a little much but doing something with one or two colors is definitely an option. Other ideas???

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Yea something like that t-shirt. Except replace the guy from Karate Kid, with like the Pic of DOJO flexing from last nights game and that would be flippin awesome:)

I'd buy a shirt like that. And, if you can give it that "vintage" look like the Karate Kid one earlier in this thread, I'm sure they'd sell like hot cakes.

Archived