• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Basketball upsurge due to the absence...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

...of Jim Leavitt?  Kinda strange this all started happening about the time he got canned.  I know its all DoJo and Heath but its good for banter.  Go BasketBulls!  8-)

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Actually, the first win was Rutgers, one game after the hiring of Skip Holtz.

They hired him to win conference games, who knew it would work in basketball as well?

• Content Count:  95

Leavitt was the "most powerful man in the building"  ;D that had to suck some air out of the BB team

• Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

...of Jim Leavitt?  Kinda strange this all started happening about the time he got canned.  I know its all DoJo and Heath but its good for banter.  Go BasketBulls!  8-)

Maybe it's because the drug rehab is working and your best players got out of jail?

link?

Maybe it's because the drug rehab is working and your best players got out of jail?

link?

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/nov/19/191821/usf-studying-web-site-report-alleging-ncaa-violati/

too bad it was bogus, huh? 

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=4715377

why do you think the majority of people on here thought BM's story about leavitt was crap?

we know you hate the program, but come on, don't spread false stuff that's already been addressed.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I can't understand why Mizzou is so quick to support the scumbag reporter that lead to Leavitt's downfall.

Wierd.

If Mizzou believes this stuff to be true, why is so insistent the Miller story isn't?  Same source.

I can't understand why Mizzou is so quick to support the scumbag reporter that lead to Leavitt's downfall.

Wierd.

If Mizzou believes this stuff to be true, why is so insistent the Miller story isn't?  Same source.

that's what I was thinking.  :Bang

• Content Count:  1,633

I blame the courtside cabana!

Most school have the occasional player who gets arrested, it happens. Even Duke gets an arrested player occasionally...JJ Reddick got popped for DUI just before the draft during his senior year.

As long as he doesn't give kids 4th, 5th and 86th chances, we'll be alright. Learn from your mistakes.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2006/news/story?id=2482061

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Wierd.

Dude...you're the one that believed Bowell Movement not me.  I'm merely asking questions about all the drug use and arrest on you basketball team.

Dude...in order to ask that question you have to believe the reporter in question. 

Archived