• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If we land two out of Chandler, Robey, and Taylor....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Days Won:  0

I would consider this recruiting class a success....considering all the stipulations with coaching change what not....would u agree?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  239

If we land one of them and keep Jose and the other solid commits this class is out of this world considering the environment. in my own opinion, of course

If we keep Jose and our solid commits and get a Hans Louis to switch here and there it will be a success haha

• Content Count:  239

Oh, and I'm going to throw this out there. If USF were to get 2/3, or even 3/3, of those names in addition to T-Rex and the rest of the class, Skip Holtz is going to dominate the recruiting scene and turn USF into the powerhouse we all dream it will be. He would hands down deserve to be recruiter of the year.

As of now, I think he is just going to be a very solid coach that builds USF up to another rung.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Thats going to be extremely unlikely

+1.

If we get one, with the addition of T. Mitchell, I would call it a pretty solid class.

• Content Count:  509

I think we have 2 of those and we're working on the third.

I hope you are right! In order for our class to be a success in my opinion we need atleast a few good surprises tommorow!

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Oh, and I'm going to throw this out there. If USF were to get 2/3, or even 3/3, of those names in addition to T-Rex and the rest of the class, Skip Holtz is going to dominate the recruiting scene and turn USF into the powerhouse we all dream it will be. He would hands down deserve to be recruiter of the year.

As of now, I think he is just going to be a very solid coach that builds USF up to another rung.

You notice the people who were saying he was blowing it have gotten awfully quiet lately.

i hope not....if we land only out of three i would consider the class a disappointment but not discouriging becasuse of the time frame Coach Holtz had to work with....

if we land zero out of the three....this class would not only be  very disappointing, but I really feel it would also be discouraging for the future......

i know most of u wont agree with me but thats just the way i feel

i hope not....if we land only out of three i would consider the class a disappointment but not discouriging becasuse of the time frame Coach Holtz had to work with....

if we land zero out of the three....this class would not only be  very disappointing, but I really feel it would also be discouraging for the future......

i know most of u wont agree with me but thats just the way i feel

one out three was my first point*

Archived