• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Senior Bowl ESPN Pics - Bulls and Gators(funny stuff)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  0

Tebows millions will come from his sermons he holds in cowboys stadium, and fees for exorsisms baptisms, healing, and delivering babies.

Bahahahahaha

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,478

All the Tebow Trash talk can be put aside, just watch his short NFL career and  thatll do the talking for us.

Its bad when Rex Grossman has a longer NFL career as a QB than you.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

All the Tebow Trash talk can be put aside, just watch his short NFL career and  thatll do the talking for us.

gross rexman?

• Content Count:  12,293

and what exactly type of "trash talk" would that be?

'hey, tebow only had a short NFL career, won a heisman, national title, X amount of awards, etc"

face it guys...we have no room to talk trash about tebow.  NFL stud or NFL bust. 

• Content Count:  5,241

gross rexman?

Conan's stint on the tonight show may be longer!

And yes we have a little room to talk. He maybe one of the best college QBs ever, but he did cry like a little girl who fell in a figure skating contest after alabama thumped Florida.

yea...but lets not be one of those fanbases that tries to belittle on field accomplishments with off the field actions.

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Can you say Danny Awful? I remember when he was on the Saints and he got sacked by Carolina and his helmet turned 180 degrees. A couple of times in the Spurrier era of the Redskins, I had a decent size bet against Washington.  When Wuerffel came in the game, I started counting my winnings! >:D

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

'hey, tebow only had a short NFL career, won a heisman, national title, X amount of awards, etc"

face it guys...we have no room to talk trash about tebow.  NFL stud or NFL bust. 

While I really do not condone marginalizing his personal religious beliefs (mine are most probably different btw) or his charity works, I think that it is fair to have a little fun with the cult of personality that is Tebow. I do not think that I am going out on a limb in pointing out that his best play (running up the middle on a draw) will not work in a league with LB's  almost as large as  a lot of lineman and faster than a lot of the secondaries he has faced. Mr. Tebow, meet Ray Lewis. Pundits have also mentioned the throwing motion which takes time but his running threat made it possible for his passes to succeed.

• Content Count:  1,079

Don't forget he finished number one in his graduating class in home school!

i would just rather not see any "tebow failed in the NFL" smack talk showing up on the gator boards before our game next year.

the guy had a great career in college...regardless of how bad his skill set translates into the NFL as a QB.

and i agree....his qb draw threat wont happen in the NFL.

but he still has a legit shot at being a solid TE if he can catch the ball.

Archived