• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

McCaskill arrested over weekend

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Dumb. Why do these guys get arrested for stupid ****??? ??? ??? ???

Skip isn't starting off on the right foot . . .

::)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

Well -

I wonder if JL were still coach if alot of posts would be "see how undisciplined the players are"

and

If you think a person "with" a license is a safe driver you need to watch some of the people out there.  All it means is you complied with the laws of the state of florida - it doesn't make you a "good or safe" driver.

• Content Count:  1,633

It's got nothing to do with Skip, it has to do with players being dumb and getting arrested for doing stupid ****; Mike Ford, Mike Jenkins, Carlton Williams, Matt Grothe, Crater and Mercer on the BBall side, Janae Stokes and KaNeshia Saunders on the WBB Side....DUMB.

If you don't do stupid ****, you wont get arrested. It's not that difficult of a concept to understand.

Guest nybullsfan

Was the suspects license revoked?  Was he operating a motor vehicle?  If the answer to both of those questions is yes then the USF police did exactly what they should have done.

That's not the point. I agree with you about the "law." The point is, nobody EVER gets pulled over for a suspended license. They are pulled over for something else, and then the suspension shows up, so it's added to the charges.

My point is, let's teach these guys how to avoid getting pulled over for the "something else's"

Well if his tag was run and we do this all the time for many reasons , it would come back driver's license is suspended. No profiling. Or if stopped for say, running a stop sign, drivers license run and same result. I can only surmise, was not there. 1,000 people WERE stopped yesterday and many of those who had suspended licenses were arrested. We don't target ball players, greeks, martians, or whatever you victim flavor of the month might be. So.. uh.... pay your tickets, if your license gets suspended get it reinstated before you drive again.. and uh.. don't break the law!  :)

Really? 1,000 stops? With only 4-5 officers on patrol at any given time? http://www.usfpd.usf.edu/divisions/patrol.asp 

Even assuming the stops were uniform throughout the day and night, that means every officer is doing about 10 stops / hour, nonstop every hour of the day and night. Even if they were standing in one place, simply pulling over another one as soon as they were done, they'd be doing one every six minutes or so. No, I don't think so.

My guess is that on a BUSY day, you guys pull over MAYBE 200 cars. And much of that would be on Friday and Saturday nights.

If people are driving normally, obeying the speed, etc, they don't get pulled over. Or do they? What makes one driver stand out from another?

If you don't do stupid ****, you wont get arrested. It's not that difficult of a concept to understand.

Exactly. While driving on a suspended license is dumb, it isn't what got McCaskill pulled over.

So, what was he doing that warranted being pulled over or having his tag "run"? That's the real question here

• Content Count:  684

Some of the student athletes have to be smoking dope to do dumb sh** like this. Matter of fact, I saw a couple players smoking dope at my college apartment a few years ago. Guess that explains it.

It's got nothing to do with Skip, it has to do with players being dumb and getting arrested for doing stupid ****; Mike Ford, Mike Jenkins, Carlton Williams, Matt Grothe, Crater and Mercer on the BBall side, Janae Stokes and KaNeshia Saunders on the WBB Side....DUMB.

My point was made in the post before yours ...  ;)

Well -

I wonder if JL were still coach if alot of posts would be "see how undisciplined the players are"

and

If you think a person "with" a license is a safe driver you need to watch some of the people out there.  All it means is you complied with the laws of the state of florida - it doesn't make you a "good or safe" driver.

• Content Count:  2,719

The point is, nobody EVER gets pulled over for a suspended license. They are pulled over for something else, and then the suspension shows up, so it's added to the charges.

Wrong.  You run a tag.  The registered owner has a suspended license.  If the driver matches the description of the registered owner, then a traffic stop occurs for the suspended license to further investigate.  So, there does not have to me an initial traffic violation.  Tags are run at random all the time to check for stolen cars/plates. 

• Content Count:  4,738

cops arrest young black males for petty crimes so they get them in the system. 

And the COLTS are in the Super Bowl with Dungy's players again.

And the only reason the BUCS signed a former DB Coach, DC for 4 days to be their head coach was because he's white ... oh, he's not ?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I didn't see it so I have to ask the question.... please tell me that was a bad attempt at sarcasm.  ???

Archived