• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

PACK THE DOME vs. SETON HALL on THURS!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

Here's another reason to "OWN THE DOME". In a recent publication of Sporting News Magazine, one of their players (I believe it was Jeremy Hazell, but I could be mistaken) called Rocky the dumbest looking mascot in the conference.

Hazell is also their most talented player.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Here's another reason to "OWN THE DOME". In a recent publication of Sporting News Magazine, one of their players (I believe it was Jeremy Hazell, but I could be mistaken) called Rocky the dumbest looking mascot in the conference.

Has he seen Otto or the Beanie Baby from UCONN?

• Content Count:  1,254

I will be in Tampa on business this week. See you Thursday night.

• Content Count:  2,478

This is one of the few home games I won't be able to make  :'(

• Content Count:  571

student section will be completely packed.

wish they would go back to allowing us in the end court sections instead of putting the overflow of students that don't fit into that joke of a 100s block up into the 300's nose bleeds...can't make any type of difference from up there.

another move that makes me think USF just doesn't ******* get it sometimes. At the WVU game there was the highest student attendance i've ever seen at a game, and you couldn't tell it was any different than barely being able to fill that midcourt block. we came maybe 5 minutes before tipoff and got stuck in some of the worst seats in the dome.

GIVE US THE ENDCOURTS!

• Content Count:  6,851
  • Days Won:  22

student section will be completely packed.

wish they would go back to allowing us in the end court sections instead of putting the overflow of students that don't fit into that joke of a 100s block up into the 300's nose bleeds...can't make any type of difference from up there.

another move that makes me think USF just doesn't ******* get it sometimes. At the WVU game there was the highest student attendance i've ever seen at a game, and you couldn't tell it was any different than barely being able to fill that midcourt block. we came maybe 5 minutes before tipoff and got stuck in some of the worst seats in the dome.

GIVE US THE ENDCOURTS!

a group of student leadres should approach athletics with this issue. Guarantee them that it will be filled for every game and theyll listen.

• Content Count:  140

Im sorry but has he looked at his own mascot lately, seriously

340x.jpg

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Im sorry but has he looked at his own mascot lately, seriously

340x.jpg

Yeah, that's much better.  ::)

Archived