• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Helmets

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,385
  • Days Won:  10

That is more like it, guys!  Keep it coming!  Next, an OCS thread!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nybullsfan

That is more like it, guys!  Keep it coming!  Next, an OCS thread!!

No, no, a thousand times NO!!!

(but someone did start another BE expansion thread today, LOL)

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

Grateful Dad,

What does not kill us, makes us stronger!!! That is what I think about USF fans as we have been through some crazy scandals at USF during our time.  Us USF fans seem to get stronger by the day as he have been put down and talked down for many reasons. Now, none of that talk is really fazing us because we all have become stronger. We are ready to play some football next season with our new leader in Holtz. GO BULLS!!!!

• Content Count:  640
  • Days Won:  0

Have you guys noticed how many nose-bleeds there are nowadays? I mean, every time I turn around, some football player is spouting blood from their nose  ???  ???  ???

They should really stuff tampons up their nostrils BEFORE this becomes a problem on the field. Wouldn't you want as much protection as possible?  :o  :P

• Content Count:  4,738

This is a clear sign that we are past the biggest thing in USF Football history and back to the mundane, pedestrian topics that we discuss every offseason since USF football started.  A good sign that I have been waiting to see.  It is a milestone, actually.

if players fully buttoned their chin strap, and didnt take it off, even through halftime, we would have been enjoying mundane posts for weeks now

• Content Count:  3,403

This is a clear sign that we are past the biggest thing in USF Football history and back to the mundane, pedestrian topics that we discuss every offseason since USF football started.  A good sign that I have been waiting to see.  It is a milestone, actually.

if players fully buttoned their chin strap, and didnt take it off, even through halftime, we would have been enjoying mundane posts for weeks now

heh...

• Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

Is anyone else tired of seeing helmets fly off every 3rd play?  I think this is something that needs to be controlled players become very vulnerable without them and it seems to be occuring more and more.  I do not understand why they don't strap up better, wouldn't you want as much protection as possible?

I'm more concerned about which helmets look better when they do go flying through the air.  Do you prefer to see white or gold helmets poping off?  Also, I think green face masks look better on gold helmets when they pop off.

• Content Count:  4,738

heh...

i guess i should put a smiley face or something to indicate sarcasm

• Content Count:  2,558

Have you guys noticed how many nose-bleeds there are nowadays? I mean, every time I turn around, some football player is spouting blood from their nose  ???  ???  ???

They should really stuff tampons up their nostrils BEFORE this becomes a problem on the field. Wouldn't you want as much protection as possible?  :o  :P

we use tampons in kingfish to stop the bleeding in order to retain as much weight as possible in tourney's

Archived