• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

fans are a joke

Guest brian

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

AND it further gives away that USFSTUDENT is an imposter when he states that the BIG EAST is weak. Try calling UL, PITT, or WVU weak. Try calling BIG EAST basketball weak. By the way, RUTGERS beat that so called BIG 10 power Mich St this season. RUTGERS also beat your SEC Vandy this season too. Not bad for the last place team in the NEW BIG EAST. Dont even get me started on BIG EAST BASKETBALL. USF fans are spoiled if anything. WE ARE ONE OF THE LUCKIEST SCHOOLS OUT THERE TO GET INVITED TO THE BIG EAST. I just wish students and fans would understand that and support the team because it can be stripped from USF if there is not enough support. Just ask Temple.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

This appeal for other schools is not uncommon.    Ã‚ Also to bring up another point, I actually know a USF grad that expresses the same opinions as the student.  He loves the Gators and attends all of their home games.  When I bring up USF, the mood changes and he wants to focus more on the academic side of things.        Ã‚ 

Loser.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Living vicariously through a team is stupid.  We got to see that on Sat.  I doubt many of them went to Pitt (they gave themselves away by cheering "Here we go Steelers" and waving Terrible towels).  

Guest KnightLight
I am sorry to point this out, but I doubt USFSTUDENT is an actually USF student. The schedule comparison gives it away as someone like GOLDENBUC or some other UCFer. UCF always said that they would rather play Memphis and Southern Miss over Rutgers or UCONN. LOL.  

So....you don't think Memphis and Soutern Miss could beat RUTGERS or UNCONN in Football??

Wow...then you are "loonie".

You were correct that yeah, UL, WVU games will be good...but Pitt?? No one in Tampa CARED that Pitt came into town this past week as a Top 25 Team and Co-Champ of the Big East. ZERO interest.

Cuse?? Sure...if this was the team from the 80's or mid 90's.

Big East has some advantages over CUSA (especially in Hoops), but please...do not compare Memphis & Southern Miss....to Rutgers and UCONN again.

KL

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

Why would a "USF Student" who says he essentially doesn't  care about USF athletics be posting on a message board dedicated to USF sports.

Doesn't make much sense. It looks UCFers love to play with that silly 'guest' option..... ::)

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

You will have to excuse KL. He is one of those UCFers that thinks that getting snubbed publicly by the Big east, going 0 - 11, hiring a coach with baggage, falling way behind attendance projections needed to pay the bills and getting stuck in an inferior conference is actually a good thing.

The black and gold blind optimism glasses must be a big seller at Central Florida Lenscrafters nowadays...

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078
  • Days Won:  0

I would blame it on a UCheffer too, but even if it is, there are still too many students that have that exact attitude, at USF and UCF.  I try to get people to come out to the games and get laughed at almost for even bringing it up at times

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

All in all. the SG and the marketing dept. need to regroup and get things going. If they don't, we are just a Junior college with a D1 program(s)!

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I believe we, as some of the most hardcore Bulls fans, also need to step it up.  I'm currently formulating a letter to the Oracle about the student involvment

I intend to write letters to both the Trib and the Times about their coverage of upcoming USF sporting events.  They both do an adequate job of covering the past.  We need them to start promoting the future as they do with the Bucs.

I also plan to write to the SG, sports marketing and the Alumni Association.

It's time we started acting big time.  There's a lot of competition for the entertainment dollar in Tampa.  We will lose that competition if we just sit on our asses.

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

hold on to the Oracle letter... they dont start publication again till 1/10