• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WE need a boycott of Dan Celio (Sillyo)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

OK, I do not usually listen to his crap, but turned on this morning to see what they would be saying about Skip Holtz etc. Not only was he not discussing it, when someone called in to talk about it Sillyo goes into this diahrea of the mouth about the reason we have always been 8-5 is because Leavitt would only recruit players he could beat up.  That he would not recruit guys that were strong enough to stand up to them, and how he would mentally abuse the guys and how often did he physically hit them.

Then the caller goes on to say how he AGREES that he watched Holtz joke around with the kicker after he missed like 5 field goals trying to loosen the kid up.  "How many slaps does that get you under Leavitt" was the comment.

Of course I could not get through to verbally pound this butt munch back into the cave he shares with Bin Laden.

• Content Count:  1,027

OK, I do not usually listen to his crap, but turned on this morning to see what they would be saying about Skip Holtz etc. Not only was he not discussing it, when someone called in to talk about it Sillyo goes into this diahrea of the mouth about the reason we have always been 8-5 is because Leavitt would only recruit players he could beat up.  That he would not recruit guys that were strong enough to stand up to them, and how he would mentally abuse the guys and how often did he physically hit them.

Then the caller goes on to say how he AGREES that he watched Holtz joke around with the kicker after he missed like 5 field goals trying to loosen the kid up.  "How many slaps does that get you under Leavitt" was the comment.

Of course I could not get through to verbally pound this butt munch back into the cave he shares with Bin Laden.

You know he's only trying to piss you off right?

"Cap'n Crunch is a better quarterback than Peyton Manning. I'll tell you why after the break."

• Content Count:  292

listen radio 101 is to get people riled up and to call.....thats what the sports hacks do in this town.  easy way to get people to call and ratings

• Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Turn on some music.  ;D

• Content Count:  2,461

That's just his personality... He tries to shake things up or just tries to be funny.

Lighten up, Francis.

• Content Count:  266
  • Days Won:  1

Stop listening to 620. It's joke..Their formula revolves around creating controversy. Ala' Jerry Springer, PRO Wresling, etc.....Ignore it... 1010 is better. Either that or regular news...Make a statement and stop listening to this losers.

Archived