• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Terrance Mitchell picked FSU over us Directy b/c of Jim Leavitt Firing

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  151
  • Days Won:  0

That pisses me off that we could of had the 5th best cornerback in the nation if all this girlscout stuff had not of happened. That's all that really matters and that's a huge loss. There has been way too much drama and nobody cares outside the Tampa Bay Area. None of it even makes the sports section everywhere else.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,592
  • Days Won:  29

Give Holtz a chance ... I still feel good about this.

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

No offense but your head coach is going to have a much larger impact over your program than one recruit.

As for Mitchell, if you look at it from his perspective, FSU is in dire need of CB help, it is a bigger program with nicer facilities. The only chance we had was if he really wanted to play with Lamar that bad and stay close to home.

Mind you, he could change his mind.  ;D

• Content Count:  132

There is obviously going to be some fallout because of the coaching change but, we got a good coach who can limit the recruiting downfall.

Don't be bitter about what happened or what will happen. Let's rally around Skip and move foward.

• Content Count:  1,027

Eh, whatever.  Mike Jenkins and Trae Williams weren't super highly touted recruits and they turned into arguably the best CB tandem in the country.  Coach 'em up Skip!

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Eh, whatever.  Mike Jenkins and Trae Williams weren't super highly touted recruits and they turned into arguably the best CB tandem in the country.  Coach 'em up Skip!

I think Jenkins turned down an offer from LSU...

• Content Count:  1,027

I think Jenkins turned down an offer from LSU...

Point taken.  My point was a 5 star recruit doesn't always translate to an All-American, and a 2 star recruit can becomes  world beater.  USF will be fne.

• Content Count:  578

That's a bit presumptuous. He's been an FSU lean for a while now. Obviously having staff continuity would help the case but there is a good chance he still picks FSU with Leavitt here.

• Content Count:  879

That's a bit presumptuous. He's been an FSU lean for a while now. Obviously having staff continuity would help the case but there is a good chance he still picks FSU with Leavitt here.

Got that right.  You people need to get over yourselves.  There is no saying for sure he would have chosen the Bulls over the Noles.  There are three weeks left until signing day.  There is still time.  If we don't get him, then we'll get someone else.  The sky is not falling.

• Content Count:  239

Yeah, Terrance wasnt a sure thing with xCJL here. He always had FSU up top.

Don't cry in your cereal. I'm mad that we missed out on Hosley last year. I blame Leavitt.

Regardless, we have alot of talented young dbs right now that I expect to be solid next year. This class might make things tough, but it won't make or break the program.

The commits that matter are the QBs and OL. We need to keep them.

Archived