• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Holtz Salary Details...

Guest hm101

Holtz will be paid less than Leavitt, but have a higher pool of money for his assistants. He will, of course, received many benefits, especially in the long term, by winning at USF, but his being able to pay for the right assistants is KEY. without that, we have a glamorous figurehead but everything beneath is less than adequate.

GO BULLS! thank you holtz for giving this your best shot

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

Lol, hopefully we get more good news this weekend from Brion Carnes and Ace Sanders.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Not sure if this was posted last night or not...

Holtz signed a five-year, $9.1 million contract that includes an annual salary of $1.7 million the first two seasons and a $100,000 increase per season in each of the final three years. The contract includes a $1 million buyout clause the first two seasons, a $500,000 buyout in the third and fourth years, and a $300,000 buyout in 2014, the final season of the contract.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/jan/14/usf-deal-holtz-reportedly-could-be-finalized-today/sports-colleges-bulls/

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,659
  • Days Won:  29

Keep supporting USF football so money never becomes an issue.

6a00d83451b05569e20120a7d513f3970b-250wi

• Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  0

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigeast/post/_/id/7184/a-look-at-holtzs-contract

1.55 Mill to pay assistants which is 500k more than Leavitt got and a $1 million buyout, wow.

Hope we have to pay him that $100,000 bonus after every season!

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

he's off on the $500k more for assistants. greg reported it was $100k more. Going by usa today, we paid our assistants $1.315M to our assistants last year so that would be about $250k more. either way, I like it. spread the wealth.

Archived