• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Interesting Tweet...Skip Holtz Announced Tomorrow per booster?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

If he's driving from Orlando to Tampa tomorrow it might take him all day.  Hopefully they don't have a specific time for any kind of press conference.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,027

If he's driving from Orlando to Tampa tomorrow it might take him all day.  Hopefully they don't have a specific time for any kind of press conference.

Press conference?  I say they do it through tweets and Facebook status updates.

• Content Count:  579

And please let everyone know, that only SasserWazzer had the story.  Seriously, if this turns out to be true, how will journalists feel?

• Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

Lol @ jac86.  I'm bored! This drive is killing me!

• Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

I thought I read that Skip was back in Greenville on Wednesday, why would he fly back to his parents' house/coaches convention in Orlando instead of just flying into Tampa for the big announcement?

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

And please let everyone know, that only SasserWazzer had the story.  Seriously, if this turns out to be true, how will journalists feel?

i think any of us can do the job journalists are doing right now....

we are doing just as good as the journalists.

• Content Count:  1,027

And are as effective as a highly paid head hunter apparently.  The Bulls Pen Consulting, Inc?

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

And are as effective as a highly paid head hunter apparently.  The Bulls Pen Consulting, Inc?

seriously... what a joke...

imagine being that neinas character. Getting hired to give the University cellphone numbers or something.

• Content Count:  579

I thought I read that Skip was back in Greenville on Wednesday, why would he fly back to his parents' house/coaches convention in Orlando instead of just flying into Tampa for the big announcement?

My head hurts trying to think about this but he did say he was back in Carolina from his Twitter: "Returned from AFCA Conv last night. Back at work today. First week of class for players...Getting ready for winter workouts next Tues." That was 15 hours ago. How ridiculous of an itinerary is that? Fly from Orlando to Carolina on Tuesday night. Fly back to Florida Thursday morning but go an hour and a half East so you can drive over? I seriously just went to Orbitz and found a $98 ticket leaving Greenville at 5:30 in the a.m. arriving to Tampa at 9:29 a.m. Skip, if you need the money, I'll let you borrow it.

Edit: Scott Carter just posted this, interesting: "East Carolina's Skip Holtz is considered to be the leading candidate, but Holtz returned home to Greenville, N.C., on Tuesday night after talking with USF officials about the opening during his visit to the American Football Coaches Association convention in Orlando.

In a text message Wednesday evening, Holtz said there was nothing new to report on his talks with USF."

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

My head hurts trying to think about this but he did say he was back in Carolina from his Twitter: "Returned from AFCA Conv last night. Back at work today. First week of class for players...Getting ready for winter workouts next Tues." That was 15 hours ago.  How ridiculous of an itinerary is that? Fly from Orlando to Carolina on Tuesday night.  Fly back to Florida Thursday morning but go an hour and a half East so you can drive over?  I seriously just went to Orbitz and found a $98 ticket leaving Greenville at 5:30 in the a.m. arriving to Tampa at 9:29 a.m.  Skip, if you need the money, I'll let you borrow it.

The confusion is that sasserwazr originally said that Holtz was leaving from his folks home in Orlando, but a couple of minutes later he checked himself with another tweet saying that Holtz would be leaving from NC in the am.

sasserwazr@CoachHoltz green!

about 3 hours ago from web

@Mark_Schlabach USF booster involved at AFCA convention just told me Skip Holtz has agreed to terms with USF. It will be announced tomorrow.

Word out of Manatee is Holtz's Florida recruiting ties should help USF solidify the committs of Brion Carnes and Ace Sanders about 3 hours ago from web

check that. holtz is leaving from NC in the am.

Holtz will be on campus in the AM leaving from his folks home in Orlando.

only hiccup was USF wanted Skip to keep some of our assistants but he didnt want 2 but USF will get rid of that demand.

@Adam_Schefter USF booster involved at AFCA convention just told me Skip Holtz has agreed to terms with USF. It will be announced tomorrow.

about 4 hours ago from web

http://twitter.com/sasserwazr

Archived