• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

B Feldman Tweet...

jdm

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  720
  • Days Won:  0

Not much excitement on that - that Mich offense was not anything to exciting.

They still don't have the players to run the spread. He's only had two recruiting classes up there to basically replace an entire roster. Rich Rod was starting two true Freshman QB's this past season.

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Not much excitement on that - that Mich offense was not anything to exciting.

they had to retool that whole offense. personnel was in place to run pro-set. they run the spread. That's why i thought Tuberville was a bad fit here(and actually a bad fit at TTech as well). He doesn't run the spread and he would have to rebuild to fit his offensive philosophy.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

That's why i thought Tuberville was a bad fit here(and actually a bad fit at TTech as well). He doesn't run the spread and he would have to rebuild to fit his offensive philosophy.

He could keep the offensive coaches that we have here for a year and see how it would work out. We bring back just about everyone on offense, so it wouldn't have been as difficult as trying to install the spread the way he did with Tony Franklin.

He got a raw deal at Auburn.

• Content Count:  104

Magee calls the plays, but Rich has veto power. There has been some reported tension between the two.

all HC have veto power.

Yes,, they just don't all exercise it as frequently.

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

That's why i thought Tuberville was a bad fit here(and actually a bad fit at TTech as well). He doesn't run the spread and he would have to rebuild to fit his offensive philosophy.

He could keep the offensive coaches that we have here for a year and see how it would work out. We bring back just about everyone on offense, so it wouldn't have been as difficult as trying to install the spread the way he did with Tony Franklin.

He got a raw deal at Auburn.

he didn't want to replace his coaching buddies at AU when franklin wanted to bring in some of his guys that knew the spread to help him run it. he was loyal to his old coaches that didn't know anything about running the spread and that's part of the reason he was let go.  he would not keep our coaches.

• Content Count:  720

I think that Magee is a plug and play HC here. I think that he would relate to the players and we have the personell that he needs. BJ would be a star in Magee's offense and so would a primary RB whoever it may be. Plus I bet we would keep all of our recruits and maybe pull a couple  from UM when he leaves.

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

I just realized that Magee is a USF alum.  He received a graduate degree.

Archived