• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Todays Emotions

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  335
  • Days Won:  1

As one that has truly been there since Day One (actually five years before Day One as part of a season ticket drive) and a long time lurker to this forum today has been a tough day.  I recall sitting in the Old Sombrero and wondering what it would be like if USF was one day a "big" program.  Well I know we all have different opinions on what that means but to me Coach Leavitt delivered that for us.  He built something from nothing and that deserves our respect- forever.  Our program has come much further and faster than I think most thought possible.  As his era comes to an end, and regardless of my feelings of if it is justified or not,  I will pause and be thankful for what CJL has done.

Thank You Coach you will never be forgotten.  And as part of the USF Nation I can only hope that our administration makes the right hire that can continue what has been started and maybe even make it better.

Tonight I will fondly remember our past and wish for our future.  So far it has been a great ride and I am sure we all want it to continue.  I am proud of our program and hope for a wonderful future filled with success.  Now is the time for USF to stand together, this can hurt or make us stronger the way we react will determine that ultimate outcome.

Thank you again Coach Leavitt for all your hard work and the program you and others built so well.  I will always be grateful.  And as always GO BULLS

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcXynmlGIas&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcXynmlGIas&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcXynmlGIas&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Bumble Bee's will fly again.....the sun has to set to rise

Guest nybullsfan

Bumble Bee's will fly again.....the sun has to set to rise

Oh man, that takes me back. Thanks!

And I love the line about hypocrites complaining about all the sex and violence on their VCR.

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

Tonight I will fondly remember our past and wish for our future. 

great post.

Archived