• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Erskin is a Snitch and a (edited)

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Rehab so he could blow out his ACL on the phone call today, or when McHack blew him!

cpa you have posted about punks, and whiny boys, and people blowing people. It's called projecting. Look it up. Yet another prime example of "The bravery of being out of range" philosophy.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  403
  • Days Won:  0

I think we all need to realize that we are dealing with 18 to 21 year old kids.  I don't see any need to call them names and criticize them on an open forum like this.  They are not professional football players.. they are freakin college kids..   Geez.  I wish this thread could be removed.  Personal attacks on kids?  

Guest nybullsfan

I call BS on Cpa_bull90

He's not posting what he really thinks. IMO, he's either:

1 - on drugs,

2 - missing his medication, or

3 - intentionally trying to stir the pot, and get folks to respond to him

I say (3)

• Content Count:  228

You call these typical young kids? Come on, Erskin is a SNITCH and a PUNK as is Miller, their daddies and David Mitchell. By running their mouths, they are causing a whole lot of trouble. Erskin and Miller need to learn to be MEN and that sometimes in life things don't totally go your way. Instead, they go whining and running their mouths to McBlow.

This investigation is also very inefficient. It has been close to one month now and it is still going off in various tangents. If this so called Attorney / HR Expert is so great, wrap the thing up already!

• Content Count:  651

To me its plain in simple, if the incident truly happened, why aren't more people coming out. Because if it did, Leavitt is a goner, no doubt, and then there would be no so called "repercussions", yet no one else is saying anything. How bout the seniors that don't have to come back to USF??? Where are they??? They could easily come out and tell the "truth", but no one has. I'm sorry but Erskin is FOS and just needs to move on with his life.

Guest Scherdin

I call BS on Cpa_bull90

He's not posting what he really thinks. IMO, he's either:

1 - on drugs,

2 - missing his medication, or

3 - intentionally trying to stir the pot, and get folks to respond to him

I say (3)

He's annoying!

• Content Count:  7,047
  • Days Won:  11

Well, that is what Erskin, Miller, their daddies and Mitchell are.

Truth hurts doesn't it. Maybe some day they will learn how to be real men!

Like you? We should all strive to be an internet tough guy. If only all these players were as tough as you, we could win the BE

I was thinking the national championship.  ;D

• Content Count:  1,528

CPA_Bull, who pissed in your cherios this morning? Settle down man. There's a way to get your point across without spewing vitriol and hatred. You're coming off like a real a$$.

• Content Count:  228

RHBullsFan, you relax. Half the posters here type in ignorant thoughts. There is another thread titled "Get rid of the cry baby walk ons" or something to that effect. I will post what I see fit!

Erskin, Miller, their daddies and David Mitchell need to GROW UP and act like men. Some times things don't go your way in life.

Feld44 wrote a well thought out post. I think he actually played at USF so he knows. Thank you Feld44 for confirming how REAL MEN should act!

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Hell, in bootcamp I as thrown through the duty hut door as soon as they were able to smoke people...I can count at least 3 people who got their asses whipped in the first month.....a few snitched, the DI got suspended, but by the end of it they interviewed everyone and nothing happened to the DI because by the end they knew why they did what they did.....however, D1 football is not the Corps; so I cannot agree with people going skin to skin/if that is what went down......i reserve my judgement to the end....innocent until proven guilty, but if he is guilty-he is gone....mothers of america tried to screw up the corps with the panzy treament-didnt work.....however, the army stress cards in bootcamp is a prime example of the pussification of america.......you join the m ilitary you know what you are getting into; football to me is just not the same though...jmho

Archived