• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Erskin is a Snitch and a (edited)

Guest nybullsfan

Hell, in bootcamp I as thrown through the duty hut door as soon as they were able to smoke people...I can count at least 3 people who got their asses whipped in the first month.....a few snitched, the DI got suspended, but by the end of it they interviewed everyone and nothing happened to the DI because by the end they knew why they did what they did.....however, D1 football is not the Corps; so I cannot agree with people going skin to skin/if that is what went down......i reserve my judgement to the end....innocent until proven guilty, but if he is guilty-he is gone....mothers of america tried to screw up the corps with the panzy treament-didnt work.....however, the army stress cards in bootcamp is a prime example of the pussification of america.......you join the m ilitary you know what you are getting into; football to me is just not the same though...jmho

you mixed your metaphors, were you a marine or a soldier?

Either way, thank you for your service!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sunburned

Hell, in bootcamp I as thrown through the duty hut door as soon as they were able to smoke people...I can count at least 3 people who got their asses whipped in the first month.....a few snitched, the DI got suspended, but by the end of it they interviewed everyone and nothing happened to the DI because by the end they knew why they did what they did.....however, D1 football is not the Corps; so I cannot agree with people going skin to skin/if that is what went down......i reserve my judgement to the end....innocent until proven guilty, but if he is guilty-he is gone....mothers of america tried to screw up the corps with the panzy treament-didnt work.....however, the army stress cards in bootcamp is a prime example of the pussification of america.......you join the m ilitary you know what you are getting into; football to me is just not the same though...jmho

1. The US Army doen't have "boot camp".

2. Stress Cards in US Army Basic Training is a myth.

I sure as hell wouldn't someone that needs to have his ass whipped to do his job on my team, especially in combat.  Throwing a recruit/trainee through a door is a nice way treat someone who wants to be part of your unit...sounds like gangbanger mentality to me.

Archived