• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Get these knuckle-headed, cry-babies OFF the team!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

Why are they even on the team if they can't take it?

I'm not saying Leavitt BEAT the kid...cause he obviously DIDN'T.  THIS IS OBVIOUSLY GETTING BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION BY a few JEALOUS and/or MORONIC people. 

Sheesh...this is exactly why you can't "discipline" your kids now-a-days..cause of"my human rights, blah, blah blah."

When I was in catholic school as a LITTLE kid, i used to get paddled!!! 

This is getting RIDICULOUS!!!

Colby Erskin and Joel Miller should stop whining and get over their frustration for being NOT GOOD ENOUGH and DO SOMETHING ELSE!!!

Stop wasting peoples time with your exaggerated stories and whatever...I'm pretty sure we've heard the WORST of what actually happened...and to me...its NOT that bad. 

Leavitt prolly did something their PARENTS should have done YEARS ago.

GO BULLS!!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Why are they even on the team if they can't take it?

They would have never made it in the military. 

Sheesh...this is exactly why you can't "discipline" your kids now-a-days..cause of"my human rights, blah, blah blah."

This is getting RIDICULOUS!!!

Colby Erskin and Joel Miller should stop whining and get over their frustration for being NOT GOOD ENOUGH and DO SOMETHING ELSE!!!

Stop wasting peoples time with your exaggerated stories and whatever...I'm pretty sure we've heard the WORST of what actually happened...and to me...its NOT that bad. 

GO BULLS!!!

how do you conclude that Joel Miller is whining when he never went to the press and said himself that leavitt did nothing and that hes behind the coach?

• Content Count:  2,726

ok...so, i'm more talking about colby.  Sorry bout that.

GO BULLS!!!

Guest nybullsfan

To me, this is the REAL issue. "Modern" parenting is screwing these kids up royally, and yet the parents get all high and mighty if someone tries to fix their mistakes. "Spare the rod and spoil the child" has been true for (at least) 4,000 years, no reason to think we've evolved into some kind of different species in the last 30 years.

sheesh

• Content Count:  5,241

Make the whole team, coaches, players, trainers, etc watch gran turino before joining the team.

The end

• Content Count:  1,261

This thread is hilarious.

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

They shouldn't cry to the media. If a coach or anybody put there hands on me. I'd clear the locker room.

• Content Count:  239

wtf are you talking about? Couldn't make it in the military? I can see the whole 'coach cleaned out my locker room' crying, but if Leavitt hit a player he has to go. I'm sorry, I'd hate it because I am afraid of what it might do to the recruiting class, but the program would do much better on that front in the long run.

As for the military reference, I think it is funny you used that because I was going to use that to prove the opposite point. I'm a former Marine, and when I was at Parris Island (the most difficult boot camp of any service, amiright?) the DIs couldn't touch you unless you threatened them with physical violence. If you can't get slapped around in an environment where you are a consenting adult TRAINING FOR WAR, you sure as hell can't get slapped in a sport by a state employee.

Yes, some of these kids need to fricken suck it up. No doubt. But there is a line in this situation.

(for the record, I was disappointed that DI's powers were neutered to just mind games and physical training. Kind of takes something from the experience, right?)

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

with your perspective on this and the way you post they should have paddled you more.  OMFG!!! LOL!!! LMAO!!!

you sound like my ex girlfriend....in high school.

btw, they dont choke or hit you in the military. they are smarter than that, jim isnt as you can tell when he speaks or breaths. 

Go Bulls!!

Archived