• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

James Wilder Jr?

Matt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  95
  • Days Won:  0

If he was still at Chamberlain as a no-name RB/LB. USF would have a chance. But transferring to Plant, really change his stock.

• Content Count:  771

there needs to come a point where USF is atleast in the running for these type of kids from our own backyard.

granted, miami doesnt get every big time recruit in their area.  texas loses some kids from their backyard to other schools.

mark ingram left the state of michigan to go to alabama.

pryor left PA for ohio st.

but we need to atleast be in the running for these blue chippers.  it will only help us get to mid-level recruits to come here. 

bottom line, we need to get better players from our own area.

agreed.  It will definately help get usf's name out there.  The more college gameday talks about us in a good way the better it will be for recruiting

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

A lot can happen between now and next, "recruiting season" (I know recruiting is year round).  While it's a long shot, I wouldn't write him off just yet.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,592
  • Days Won:  29

A lot can happen between now and next, "recruiting season" (I know recruiting is year round).  While it's a long shot, I wouldn't write him off just yet.

And I am sure our staff doesn't have the same attitude as some. We're going after this kid in our backyard.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I'm sure they'll talk to him and if he even has the slightest interest they'll be on him.

• Content Count:  1,633

If he was still at Chamberlain as a no-name RB/LB. USF would have a chance. But transferring to Plant, really change his stock.

He wasn't a no-name at Chambo as a 10th grader, Which is why he went to Plant. He left, like most of the other upper classmen, because of the B.S. that went on with the coaching situation.

Archived