• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Duemig Had Me Removed

Guest Scherdin

Holy Crap! Ya know, this type of berateing a fellow Bull for doing something we wish WE ALL had the balls to do is poor. It's no wonder we are backwoods in our mentality to become a great fan base. Fisrt it's no standing, next it's no hounding of a LOCAL radio person, drunk as he may be, cutting down our program. What's next, we all have to wear ties to the game? This old senior citizen attitude is reserved for DII or below. C'mon folks, give this guy props for standing in the gap.  Sometimes, prim and proper is not the way to be. Take the stick out of your arses and either pony up the tight arsk cash your mouth percieves you have to the program, or support those who go the extra mile for Bull pride. Geez, sometimes you guys make me puke!

+1 for Reapers comments

+1 for FutureUSF and I would give you a sticker for your helmet!

I wish I could have joined you.  

Some of you really need to get over this Duimig guy.  Who cares what he says about the program, he's an ignorant moran who has time and again shown it.  He has his followers, who are most likely just like him.  So I commend someone (ONE GUY) to show up and **** him off enough to have him kicked out of a restaurant.  It just shows how easy it is for him to hide on the radio, but you get him in public and he's a chicken **** that want to avoid his inadequacies and insecurities, so he has the guy removed.

Lighten up, I really don't think Future showing up is going to cause a negative cloud over the program.  If anything I think it might bring a positve light, that we have some fans who care enough to show up and question the guy who wants to smear the program.

Once you get more organized for next years show, let me know and I'll figure out a way to join you.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

FYI,

Just spoke with Landon at BWW in Brandon who claims to be the manager on duty during Deumig's show and he says that he has never thrown anyone out. So I asked him what would happen if I showed up in USF gear and ran my mouth throughout his show? He claims that nothing would happen as long as it didn't get out of control. Too **** bad that his shows are done until September because it would have been fun to go and see what would have happened.

IMO, if this really happened to you, I say nice job!

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Holy Crap! Ya know, this type of berateing a fellow Bull for doing something we wish WE ALL had the balls to do is poor. It's no wonder we are backwoods in our mentality to become a great fan base. Fisrt it's no standing, next it's no hounding of a LOCAL radio person, drunk as he may be, cutting down our program. What's next, we all have to wear ties to the game? This old senior citizen attitude is reserved for DII or below. C'mon folks, give this guy props for standing in the gap.  Sometimes, prim and proper is not the way to be. Take the stick out of your arses and either pony up the tight arsk cash your mouth percieves you have to the program, or support those who go the extra mile for Bull pride. Geez, sometimes you guys make me puke!

+1

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,784
  • Days Won:  3

So who is this do-mig guy y'all are talking about ? :satan

• Content Count:  4,078

Steve is a very simple man. If a coach, player whatever worships at the alter of Duemig, gives him interviews, the inside scoop etc then Steve loves them. However If the coach, player etc is popular but does not acknowledge Steve's "significance" Steve will attack them and try to bring them down. There is nothing more to it. Steve is insecure and self absorbed and needs the world to act like he matters.

The above quote is from the 620 message board.  Interesting observation.

• Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

Steve is a very simple man. If a coach, player whatever worships at the alter of Duemig, gives him interviews, the inside scoop etc then Steve loves them. However If the coach, player etc is popular but does not acknowledge Steve's "significance" Steve will attack them and try to bring them down. There is nothing more to it. Steve is insecure and self absorbed and needs the world to act like he matters.

The above quote is from the 620 message board.  Interesting observation.

Wait, are we talking about Steve Duemig or Jim Rome?

• Content Count:  4,078

Rome is still on the air here?  If anyone is worse than Duemig it would be Rome.  That guy is a pompous jerk and his show is full of esoteric  :bs.  That said, it was a thread about Duemig v. Leavitt so one would assume so.

• Content Count:  7,693

So who is this do-mig guy y'all are talking about ? :satan

He is a no talent afternoon drive time sports jock on Tampa based AM 620 WWBA (Sports Animal) that goes out of his way to bad mouth USF, with Leavitt being his main target, in every way shape and form with no facts to back up his stance.

Meanwhile he trips over himself to bow down to all things Gayturd.

Archived