• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Most Recent USF Statement

Brad

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I sure wish Famous would have stuck to his commitment and come to USF.

we blame those falsehoods on brett but that assistant coach did in fact say those things to brett. 

i guess as a real reporter you should do more work and try to find some more info...maybe talk to the player or the players family.

however, what brett reported on wasnt exactly false.  he just used a poor source.  and that is Bretts MO.

but dont say he made that up.

Who said that?  I was just thinking back through some of his more recent error-filled reports that caused USF a lot of money and heartache and perception issues.  I honestly am not sure what he makes up or what he doesn't source, or what he repeats from ignorant people.  I just watch.  Like the current story...no one said he made it up.  I think it was Henderson (maybe Shelton) that used the right word for McMurphy - embellishment. 

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

maybe he will be exonerated and we can continue our 17-18 record in the big east, and trust that the media will forget aaaall about this.

Some are getting nervous he might not get fired for McMurph's hit piece and are resorting to previous lines of attack.

I guess that is a good sign.

I think people need to get over this "Fire CJL" stuff because of our record. If the original allegations were proved true, then I don't think any of us would want him to stay on but unless he was fired with cause, CJL is going to be here a while. We have re-hashed that topic for weeks. The next few seasons will be telling. Aside from the allegations, this has been a good week for CJL. Recruiting is picking up and we picked up one big ol' DT (4 stars), two big ol' OL and another top QB.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

I sure wish Famous would have stuck to his commitment and come to USF.

we blame those falsehoods on brett but that assistant coach did in fact say those things to brett.

**** right we blame those falsehoods on Brett .... he wrote the article. If the story had been true, he'd have gotten the credit for breaking the story, not the assistant coach, so gets the full share of the blame when the story was ka-ka ... 

i guess as a real reporter you should do more work and try to find some more info...maybe talk to the player or the players family.

Gee, ya think ....?

however, what brett reported on wasnt exactly false.

Yes, it was ....

but dont say he made that up.

Who said he made it up? Brad just expressed his pleasure that Brett was wrong .......... again.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I'm not sure I got pleasured by Brett. 

Archived