• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Media Retractions Request List If Accusations of Leavitt Are Determined False

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

8) 620 WDAE

WRONG! I've heard "IF he did this" "Allegedly" "Conflicting Stories" "Did he really do this" "the stories don't match" "there needs to be an investigation" from every broadcaster on WDAE

Maybe you have something against them for not getting on their knees for USF...?

I've been listening very carefully and reading carefully. The only one that I think will face some serious issues is Brett if this is all false. However, you don't write an article like he did without knowing your job could be on the line...

In fact, the only reason I think there is some truth to all this is for that very reason or maybe the guy could care less about his job...

I thought Justin did pretty good this afternoon when he subbed for Duemig.  That show is so much better with Paulowski hosting.  For one, he's not a Raheem Morris indoctrinate - I think he's very fair and able to change his mind based on evidence.

I also thought Flip and Bill over on 1010 did well.  Everyone in the morning sucked.  Don't know about JP.  I usually listen except when Justin is in for Duemig.  Wish they'd ditch Rome for Paulowski from 12-3 and go all local until 7PM.  Air Rome at 10PM or something like that.

I love JP we actually both had our own radio shows at the WBUL I keep praying for the day he can get his own show locally

He does ...

http://www.620wdae.com/pages/theblitz_justinpawlowski.html

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  642
  • Days Won:  0

8) 620 WDAE

WRONG! I've heard "IF he did this" "Allegedly" "Conflicting Stories" "Did he really do this" "the stories don't match" "there needs to be an investigation" from every broadcaster on WDAE

Maybe you have something against them for not getting on their knees for USF...?

I've been listening very carefully and reading carefully. The only one that I think will face some serious issues is Brett if this is all false. However, you don't write an article like he did without knowing your job could be on the line...

In fact, the only reason I think there is some truth to all this is for that very reason or maybe the guy could care less about his job...

I thought Justin did pretty good this afternoon when he subbed for Duemig.  That show is so much better with Paulowski hosting.  For one, he's not a Raheem Morris indoctrinate - I think he's very fair and able to change his mind based on evidence.

I also thought Flip and Bill over on 1010 did well.  Everyone in the morning sucked.  Don't know about JP.  I usually listen except when Justin is in for Duemig.  Wish they'd ditch Rome for Paulowski from 12-3 and go all local until 7PM.  Air Rome at 10PM or something like that.

I love JP we actually both had our own radio shows at the WBUL I keep praying for the day he can get his own show locally

He does ...

http://www.620wdae.com/pages/theblitz_justinpawlowski.html

That one ddoesnt count :)

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

an d if proved true you all owe Brett an apology and a gift card.

I don't apologize to witch hunters, even if they happen to find a guilty party.  Doesn't make that person a witch, so the hunt was still unnecessary. 

Archived