• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hoping to see alot of usf fans attend!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

USF Polytechnic is the newest campus for the USF system and the Poly's fall commencement will be Monday, Dec. 14 at 7 p.m. at the Lakeland Center's Youkey Theatre. The event is free and open to the public.

• Content Count:  4,879

Is this when Matt will be getting his award?

• Content Count:  12,293

doubt you will see many usf fans.  sad truth is...grothe will be forgotten.  just like blackwell is an afterthought to many of our "fans" 

• Content Count:  1,037

d a m n dude thanks for the well wishes !!  I think you are wrong but really dont care much what you think...take care. enjoy your season next year and get back to me. sry everyone but just hit me wrong!! Im going to miss alot of people one here and enjoy the insite that is given, good or bad. but there is a few that I wont!!

Guest nybullsfan

greetings from wasjington dc!

mg, can't make it in person, but i'll be there in spirit. as long as usf has football you'll be remembered as the qb we came of age with. all the best, whatever you choose to do next!

• Content Count:  645

Sorry we can't make it since we are out of town, but we wish Matt the best. Are you keeping your seats next year?  We sat across the aisle but never wanted to bother you.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

doubt you will see many usf fans.  sad truth is...grothe will be forgotten.  just like blackwell is an afterthought to many of our "fans" 

I wouldn't expect a huge turnout, but not for this reason.

Mondays aren't the best travel day for alumni and the students are back home for break.  I work in Orlando so there's no chance I can make it.

Glad to hear Matt got the award, though.  He will certainly be remembered.

Feel free to come buy next season, Flipflop, and keep us up to date with how Matt's off season workouts go.

---

And Matt, the only reason "fans" don't remember Blackwell is that the fan base has grown exponentially since the Blackwell era.  You can't remember something you weren't there for.  Yeah, new fans in the coming years wont remember Grothe, but those of us that were here for Grothe will remember him just fine.

I always think it's funny that if you dont know every trivial detail about everything USF athletics past, present, and future you're labeled as a "fan"...

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I wanted to go but can't make it due to family stuff...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,690
  • Days Won:  108

Hey Flip,

Were you at the Banquet Friday night?  We saw Matt as he came in and got to say Hi and thank him.

Archived