• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We will beat Pittsburgh

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Palko WILL be a great QB... but not next week. Andre Hall will shred the defense. The seniors won't leave on a loss at home... if they have any respect for themselves, they'll grab Pat by his throat and tell him to grow up now and get his sh_t together... there is no more future for almost all of them. They will help us begin the healing process entering the offseason on a 5-6 season. Remember, no USF football team has ever gone 4-7. When we were in jeporady of losing four straight... they stepped it up. They will step it up one last time and ruin Pitt's BCS hopes!

• Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

I hope your optimism is correct.

I am calling for a drug test for the sheriff - he's on something.

Sorry, no way we beat Pitt.  We played two pretty crappy teams (UAB and ECU) and folks started thinking we had fixed things.  Then we get drubbed by UC and Memphis has their way with us.

I feel bad for the seniors, I really do but this years team goes out 4-7.  Think about it, we dodged the same record last year by winning three double over time games.  We should have had a losing records last year too but fate intervened.

That is why this season bothered me so much.  We saw the same crappy offense trotted out there as last year and now we have paid the price for it.  The Tenn Tech should have been an eye opener for us.  So too should the USC game.  There is no reason we shouldn't have been able to put up more than 3 points.

Look at Hall.  The kid has what 1200-1300 yards in 10 games (8 if you count that he didn't play much the first two games).  What about the second half versus Cincy?  7 touches?

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I went to the hospital and they said I had Bulls Fever... it's not too catchy this time of year when your team's season is in the crapper... but they said it is possible it can spread over a long term period.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

... and I don't want a remedy for BULLS Fever either.

Feeling it to Sheriff !

BULLS

STAMPEDE !!!

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719
  • Days Won:  0

Terry, I hope you are right. Unfortunately I can't help but feel that they cannot shake talent into him.  Don't get me wrong, I will be there cheering my Bulls on, and I will watch til the clock reads 00:00 even if they are getting spanked.but I don't know if the few seniors can express to the younger guys how important this game is to them.  I really feel bad for the seniors.  If Pat can just get lucky on a couple of long throws and the receivers catch them, maybe we can pull out a win.  

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  677
  • Days Won:  0

the sherriff has left tampa abord the minnow for fanticy island...LOL ::goodbye::   bull fever= green cow disease..

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Win or lose...  I'll be there -wearing my Green & Gold proudly !!!  GP BULLS !!!