• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The curse of the burial ground rises again

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

another reason to replace the dome

Why was it built on an Indian burial ground?

I've never heard if that is true or not.  My money is on that its a rumor.

that is not true.  worst news I've heard all week. 

http://blogs.tampabay.com/usf/2009/12/usfs-gilchrist-out-6-weeks-with-sprained-ankle.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+tampabaycom/blogs/usf+(The+Bulletin+|+tampabay.com)

• Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

Did our basketball team just fall apart?  Are you telling me in these blowouts we couldn't get Dumars enough minutes to keep a freshman around?  Geez, what a kick in the nuts this post contains...

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Did our basketball team just fall apart?  Are you telling me in these blowouts we couldn't get Dumars enough minutes to keep a freshman around?  Geez, what a kick in the nuts this post contains...

Welcome to college basketball in 2009/2010.  Freshmen want to be the stars now regardless of the veterans on the squad.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527

on a side bar, can we edit the central mich prediction.  a lot of us have Gilchrist in there?

• Content Count:  2,523

Did our basketball team just fall apart?  Are you telling me in these blowouts we couldn't get Dumars enough minutes to keep a freshman around?  Geez, what a kick in the nuts this post contains...

Welcome to college basketball in 2009/2010.  Freshmen want to be the stars now regardless of the veterans on the squad.

You can't blame them.  Basketball is becoming like tennis.  If you don't go pro before you reach puberty, it's too late!  lol  Look at the best teams in the country and most of their stars are freshman or sophomores.  Most kids would rather be a big fish in a smaller pond than a small fish in a big pond.  And sitting the bench at USF isn't an exactly attractive place when it comes to basketball.  Heath has a tough job, so I'm not complaining as one man can only do so much. 

Regarding the Sun Dome, maybe we ought to move our games to the rec center.  We could definitely accommodate our average attendance and we could ditch the curse! 

• Content Count:  1,400

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :rainy

• Content Count:  2,052

Why do we consistantly scholie players like Dumars, only to have them quit? This has been a pattern every year it seems. Make it so that the kid wants to come here and then forbid his transfer. If he wants to leave school that bad either 1. don't sign a scholie and 2. if you leave you will sit a full year. I just dont understand it sometimes... ???

Archived