• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

On another negative note,

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

the student support this morning at RJS was absolutely sickening.  What a joke.  I'm am bitterly disappointed.  How do you not have 4K for a 11am ESPN2 game.  The ones that were there were the loyal hardcore fans.  Those guys are class through & through but the bandwagoner no shows  are a bunch of (enter derogatory noun here) :P.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  1,480

The ones that were there were the loyal hardcore fans.  Those guys are class through & through

Yep, all 15 of them  >:(

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

MOST students come for tailgating, socializing and maybe watch the game....

today, minimal tailgating

zero social setting

and bad team

equals terrible attendance.... I knew student turnout was going to be bad, but had no idea it would be THAT bad.  I walked in right at kickoff and could have sat in the front row if i wanted too

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

I knew the attendence was going to be bad after they changed the time which is why I was mad. USF students are not that dedicated to attend a Saturday morning game. USF dropped the ball by not promoting this game more. There should have been alot more families at this game since it was a morning game. Expect more of the same next weekend. Until USF is ranked in the top 25, the community will just stick their noses up at USF IMO. It is sad, but I came to that reality during the ECU game in which we had bad attendence. Everyone loves a winner in this town, and losing to Army is not giving them a good impression of a winning team. We have the same problem Cincy does right now.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334

Dude, i only missed because I had 15 guests here for our family's annual (late) thanksgiving celebration.

If it's any consolation at all, some wanted to watch other games, but had absolutely no choice until the USF one was over.  I don't care if I'm just a college kid, my will on that one won't break  ;).

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  1,480

MOST students come for tailgating, socializing and maybe watch the game....

today, minimal tailgating

zero social setting

and bad team

equals terrible attendance.... I knew student turnout was going to be bad, but had no idea it would be THAT bad.  I walked in right at kickoff and could have sat in the front row if i wanted too

turnout bad? LMAO! that's one way to put it...more accurately would be non fricking existent! They are an embarassment, I have complimented them last year and begining of this year for the support they have shown and now I see this was all a bunch of crap. As I mention in another thread, they don't deserve to have a winning team to follow and from now on I will be just as discusted to see a large student turnout when we are winning as I am with the empty seats. Bunch of front running losers IMO.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

I missed the game b/c I had to work, many students work retail and this is one of the busiest days of the yr. So take that into account

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

Bullheaded,

I am sorry, but I believe this was a game for the Tampa Bay community to support, but they dropped the ball. The students were on Thanksgiving vacation, so I expected this to be non-existant from them just like the basketball games. If you were counting on student attendence for USF then you are just crazy. What I was more upset is that there was not much promoting for this game. To be honest, I would not have even known their was a USF game starting at 11am if I wa not a die hard USF fan. I had to tell alot of people that the time changed for this game because they thought it was at 7pm. I dont know what USF can do, but I just think it is tough to sell USF because of the BUCS. I just dont get why people want to waste all that money to watch a bad Bucs team.

Guest AstroBull

Hey I was there.  Half of the people that normally go with me are out of state with their families.  Our group still had about 10-15 people in it.  But for being a student, I apologize for the lack of support from us.  I'll be there next week and so will my entire group.